• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Roxas: Not a nobody?

I mean, think about this. Roxas can dual wield because he is the "nobody" of a Keyblade wielder. He fights with Oblivion and Oathkeeper; the representation of Sora's memories of Riku and Kairi. He can feel emotion (apparently) and was formed when Sora became a heartless. Not that when Sora...
  2. T

Does anyone think?

Sora's final form clothes look kinda like Roxas' clothes color? Or with similar features? I just noticed that. A coincidence? I think not.
  3. T

Wouldnt it be funny...

If Xion was the Dark Soldier fighting with Master Xehanort. "Old Friend..." Idk, random theory. Besides, Xion has a keyblade right? Doesnt the DS? Sorry if this is too farfetched for anyone. I guess the build of the DS looks kind of like a male so idk...
  4. T

Riku and Xehanort's Heartless

Heartless are born when darkness overtakes the heart right? Well Riku pretty much dove deepest into darkest you can go, thus becoming the likeness of Xehanort's Heartless. Does this in any way constitute Riku losing his heart? I think it does. No, Riku didnt neccesarily lose his heart, but its...
  5. T

Xion

I havent been on here in a long while. Can someone please tell me who Xion is? I know she is the 14th member, but whats her story so far?
  6. T

Zippers

I remember when I was playin KH2 I was sittin there like, why the hell does everyone have zippers? Everybody! Even all the Nobodies. It was just really weird.
  7. T

Laying the groundwork

I'm guessing Coded, BBS, and 358 are laying the groundwork for KH3? Cause the way Kingdom Hearts 2, it made it seem that the "Realm of Light was safe again". I mean, can we be sure Sora is gonna to make a reappearance in KH3, or that there will be one at all?
  8. T

Heartless and nobody

Uh what? What are you asking?
  9. T

WTF moments in Kingdom Hearts....2!

I learned that the hard way. I beat Xemnas my first time, but my Sora had like 1 HP left, and I was like..oh sh*t. I healed, but I felt dumb cause there is no fighting after the attack. Then after like 3 times I realized, oh, I hit both X and Triangle. All I hit was triangle.
  10. T

KH2 Preview from a while ago?

What Happened to these "confirmed" abilities? One cool thing about Kingdom Hearts 2 Nomura revealed to Dengeki Magazine was that you'll have the ability to fight huge armies that confront you. Though Nomura did not give away too many details, Nomura stated that there will still of course be...
  11. T

The Organization was bad?

I agree. Personally, I think KH2 kicked the sh*t out of the first. The only reason that the 1st was better was due to the ending song and the ending itself. Awesome.
  12. T

WTF moments in Kingdom Hearts....2!

"Get up on the Hydra's Back!" That ANNOYED me so much!!! *cries from memories of the horror*
  13. T

Ah, I understand. But it does suck for Riku he lost his Darkness powers at the end of KH2. Suck's bad... What's weird is that you can still use Dark Aura in the final batlle with Xemnas. Especially when he had Sora in that energy orb.
  14. T

Would Riku then retain his keyblade? It's dark plus light, and if Xehanort's Heartless is expelled, the dark will be lacking...
  15. T

How come the apprentices didn't have strong heartless?

Xehanort, Xehanort, why? Why are you so confusing?
  16. T

The Battle in Sunset Horizons

Do you think we will be able to play the battle that happens on the trailer in BBS? Or we play up to it and then the game ends. Or we play the aftermath? Maybe the trailer will be the final boss fight or something. I dont know. Another question. The Keyblade. For all of us that have watched...
  17. T

When Sora shows up again...

What excuse do you think they will have for his abilites all being gone? In the 2nd one wasnt it because he had lost all his memories or something? Anyways, it will probably be something bogus like Sora hasnt fought in so long he is kind of rusty. Plus What the heck are Sora, Kairi and Riku...
  18. T

Fanfiction ► The Calm After the Storm (Not a serious fan-fic)

Following the epic final battle between the megalomaniac leader of Organization XIII and the Keyblade Bearer Sora, life on the Destiny Islands has returned to normal. Sora, Kairi, and Riku have returned to school. The three friends now converse on Riku's chill spot on the Island. There is...
  19. T

Best Keyblade Warrior

Yeah, but thats flawed. He sliced six buildings in half and mysteriously got through them with no hole of entry. He just phased right through. Plus, the Keyblade definitely isnt long enough to cut through those buildings in two single swipes. Also, he cant be that good, have seen the moves...
  20. T

Roxas and Sora

Well...seeing as how Nobodies are way stronger than Heartless, Roxas has way more balls than Sora ever did. Sora got scared fighting a giant Ansem and a heartless ship. Roxas left THE ORGANIZATION. A.K.A bad ass human Nobodies that will kick your ass. Roxas left them and he knew damn well what...
Back