• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

How long do you think it will take YOU to beat kingdom hearts bbs

I think im gonna finish the plot in 4-5 Days , the whole game in 2 months .
  2. O

Trinity Report Question

No , wtf ! You have to finish the three scenarios , then you can play the last episode. You don't need to complete the Trinity Report.
  3. O

72 New Battle Screens

Yeah , two of these are german .It is a pity that the german get less attention than the italian or french .
  4. O

72 New Battle Screens

There are no German pictures. Do you know where I can find the German screens ?
  5. O

I hate to be the bearer of bad news...

Thats so funny , are you sad ? I mean ..... Im sorry , but you can still buy it from england . Hahhaaa nub !
  6. O

BBS collectors edition in Germany

What did America do to deserve RE:CoM ?
  7. O

New boss theory

That would mean that everyone who dies is a nobody. So why is it Eraqus, why not some grandma from a city? I think it is Master Xehanorts Nobody .
  8. O

BBS collectors edition in Germany

I'm happy 'bout that , because i'm german , too . I dont understand , why people are overreacting .Just because we get it , we haven't even got RE:CoM .
  9. O

No Joke: New Trailer Unveiled. (With mystery VA)

Magic Wish has a different name. It is now called something with S and W
  10. O

Jungle Book was going to be in BBS.

Its the sword of Aquas Last epsiode . But im not sure .
  11. O

Birth by Sleep Info! (Pre-order bonus and ad campaign)

Nop . In Germany theres still hope for a German Synch . I think the German Synch is much better than the English Synch .
  12. O

BBS rated E10+?

Fortunately, I live in europe .
  13. O

New Final Fantasy Characters for north American Version!!!

Wow Thats cool . But i think its fake .
  14. O

Old master?

Right ! The Xehanort Report told us something like this . Xehanorts Place is DI Komisch , oder ? Der 3Teil der Saga wird cool sein .
  15. O

Birth by Sleep Official PSP Theme

Its very cool . I hope the other themes gonna be , Terra , Ven , Aqua and Vanitas .
  16. O

Old master?

Maybe Young Master Xehanort ...
  17. O

Where is this from?

i cant see it Warum nur ? Warum ?
  18. O

The new Boss in the NA version of BBS...

I think its gonna be a new Boss at ( or in , i dont knuw im german -.- ) the Mirage Arena Its IRON PRISINOR XXXXXXXXXXXVIII
  19. O

The new Boss in the NA version of BBS...

i think its gonna be a young master xehanort ..... or Soras Mama *-*
  20. O

Trinity Report Trophies? HELP

One Question ; If i played more than 80 hours , How do i get this trophi ? Thank you evry much ( and sry for my Bad english )
Back