• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Trinity Report Trophies? HELP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MardukKurios

Hey hey,

in Birth by Sleep is the nice Trophy System which can be found in the Trinity Report - this will be unlocked with finishing one story you want.

Besides Cinema, Total Time and the complete Xehanort Reports there is the wonderful Trophy Section.

I now got 7 of 8 Trophies and I miss to get the last of them, the Trinity Trophy.

To get Trinity Trophy, you have to clear the game on Pround Mode (3 Stories + Last Episode) it is said.

There is just only one problem with this - I finished the Last Episode (and all others too) yesterday and somehow I didn't achieve this Trophy, so what is wrong?

Can you help me?

Max

krexia

Translator
Awards
I had some problems unlocking the Last Episode. I played Terra and Ven on Normal, then Aqua on Proud, and didn't unlock the Last Episode. Then I played Terra and Ven on Proud, and still didn't unlock the Last Episode. Finally, I backed up and then deleted my System Data, loaded each of my Terra, Ven and Aqua files on Proud, and beat the ending of each chapter again. This unlocked the Last Episode. When I beat the Last Episode, I got the Trinity Trophy and Blank Points.

I don't know what I can recommend other than trying what I did - backing up your System Data, deleting it, playing through each ending again, and seeing if that works. But you may have to re-earn your other trophies that way.

Key to Truth

Awards
Hey hey,

in Birth by Sleep is the nice Trophy System which can be found in the Trinity Report - this will be unlocked with finishing one story you want.

Besides Cinema, Total Time and the complete Xehanort Reports there is the wonderful Trophy Section.

I now got 7 of 8 Trophies and I miss to get the last of them, the Trinity Trophy.

To get Trinity Trophy, you have to clear the game on Pround Mode (3 Stories + Last Episode) it is said.

There is just only one problem with this - I finished the Last Episode (and all others too) yesterday and somehow I didn't achieve this Trophy, so what is wrong?

Can you help me?

Max

Your problem is that you didn't get all Xehanort Reports, that's why you don't get the Trophy.

krexia

Translator
Awards
Yeah, I also had all the Xehanort Reports in my Proud game, but not in my Normal game, and my Trinity Report didn't register that I had all the Xehanort Reports until I deleted my System Data. There's definitely something screwy about the Trinity Report when you play on more than one difficulty. Did you start out on Normal mode your first time through, too? Do you have a spare Memory Stick you can back your data up with?

MardukKurios

Yeah, I also had all the Xehanort Reports in my Proud game, but not in my Normal game, and my Trinity Report didn't register that I had all the Xehanort Reports until I deleted my System Data. There's definitely something screwy about the Trinity Report when you play on more than one difficulty. Did you start out on Normal mode your first time through, too? Do you have a spare Memory Stick you can back your data up with?

Well I started with Normal first (complete story) and then I tried to get all of the trophies - the Ice One was the hardest of all.

I can try it with saving the System Data on another stick and try with a deleted version... hmm lets see if this will give some help.

MardukKurios

@krexia: Thank you very very much for your tip with copy and delete for new System Data! =D

It really worked - but now I started with Proud all Endbosses, then I got my wanted Trophy - after that I fought the Final Bosses on Normal Mode with all 100% Reports and I got all Trophies!

I only need 9% for Mini Games and 1% for Items - but how do I get this?

Here are pictures for proof that I made it:

Trinity Report 99%
TrinityReport.jpg

Blank Points
BlankPoints.jpg

Total Record
TotalRecord.jpg

Trophy
Trophy.jpg

Thanks again :D

MardukKurios

Hey this is a side thing but how do you get the Last Episode?

You unlock the Last Episode when you finish the 3rd Story in one difficulty (Beginner, Standard or Proud) of them - in the Totalreport which Action you used etc etc. will be the Information (in blue) that you can now save the Last Episode as an extended save file. You have to save it extra because there is no other way to obtain it.

krexia

Translator
Awards
Glad it worked for you! Like I said, I can only assume it's an issue with the System Data, and the difficulty you play on the first time through being taken as your default difficulty. Congrats in any case! I unlocked Blank Points a while back but am still missing a bunch of other stuff. Can't be arsed going through and getting all the Commands, and for some reason I'm still on 98% Story, even after finishing the Lost Episode...

krexia

Translator
Awards
Glad it worked for you! Like I said, I can only assume it's an issue with the System Data, and the difficulty you play on the first time through being taken as your default difficulty. Congrats in any case! I unlocked Blank Points a while back but am still missing a bunch of other stuff. Can't be arsed going through and getting all the Commands, and for some reason I'm still on 98% Story, even after finishing the Last Episode...

Last edited:

Overhero

I have a little Question . Could you tell me how i get these trophies ? A list maybe ? ^^ Thank you

MardukKurios

Trophy.jpg

Okay we will begin with the upper row from left (the red marked trophy) to right and so on! :D

1. Step Trophy - Walk 99.999 Steps
2. Battle Trophy - Fight 9.999 Unversed
3. Time Trophy - Finish the whole game (in one difficulty) under or to exact 80 hours
4. Arena Trophy - Finish all Quests (Mirage Arena - get Arena Level 30 and maybe complete the Boss Marathon in the end)
5. Ice Trophy - "Eat sweets" Proof that you have eaten Ice Cream to obtain the Style Change ICE BLAST min. 30 times (F*cking hard because you need tons of ice cream - it never worked - after I found out you have to activate the finisher ICE BLAST from the Style Change...)
6. Munny Trophy - Obtain 33.333 Munny
7. Clear Trophy - Clear the game once
8. Trinity Trophy - Clear the game on Proud Mode

Hope that will help! =D

MardukKurios

Glad it worked for you! Like I said, I can only assume it's an issue with the System Data, and the difficulty you play on the first time through being taken as your default difficulty. Congrats in any case! I unlocked Blank Points a while back but am still missing a bunch of other stuff. Can't be arsed going through and getting all the Commands, and for some reason I'm still on 98% Story, even after finishing the Last Episode...

Thats true - sadly this game has few flaws... Another flaw I found out in my Terra Save - he somehow don't get the Information of the "NEXT LEVEL" anymore ... even the friend command cheer has a bug since then because it flashes up for not a second NEXT LEVEL 0000...

There are some things which could be done better - but the game is still pretty awesome! =D

Overhero

One Question ; If i played more than 80 hours , How do i get this trophi ?

Thank you evry much ( and sry for my Bad english )

krexia

Translator
Awards
One Question ; If i played more than 80 hours , How do i get this trophi ?
You'll probably have to repeat one or more of the chapters more quickly, to try to bring your overall time down. And judging by the System Data issues we've seen, you might have to try erasing your data and re-playing the endings to make sure the new time registers.

I wouldn't worry too much about that though - you'd have to play very, very slowly to take longer than 80 hours to complete the game. The developers' estimate of 50 hours, which includes some time to mess around with commands, is a bit high. I took about 12 for each chapter.

krexia

Translator
Awards
Yeah, I was much, much faster on Proud Mode when I was just trying to rush through.

I'm having data issues again, though - I've finished absolutely everything in Aqua's story (well, in the Last Episode) except for one last section of the Report: my Hit Record for Dimension Link is missing the Finish moves for Terra and Cinderella. No matter how many times I D-Link to those two and pull off Finish moves, they don't show up in my Hit Record. This is the only Mickey symbol I'm missing, and it's driving me mad :(

MardukKurios

Yeah, I was much, much faster on Proud Mode when I was just trying to rush through.

I'm having data issues again, though - I've finished absolutely everything in Aqua's story (well, in the Last Episode) except for one last section of the Report: my Hit Record for Dimension Link is missing the Finish moves for Terra and Cinderella. No matter how many times I D-Link to those two and pull off Finish moves, they don't show up in my Hit Record. This is the only Mickey symbol I'm missing, and it's driving me mad :(

Did you used their first Finisher too? I had some moments were I just skipped this Finisher because I got two marks faster then expected.

If this would be it - then you can change it automatically in the Dimensional Link Section when you press L or R to switch between the form you need! =D

Hope this should do it!

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Trophy.jpg

Okay we will begin with the upper row from left (the red marked trophy) to right and so on! :D

1. Step Trophy - Walk 99.999 Steps
2. Battle Trophy - Fight 9.999 Unversed
3. Time Trophy - Finish the whole game (in one difficulty) under or to exact 80 hours
4. Arena Trophy - Finish all Quests (Mirage Arena - get Arena Level 30 and maybe complete the Boss Marathon in the end)
5. Ice Trophy - "Eat sweets" Proof that you have eaten Ice Cream to obtain the Style Change ICE BLAST min. 30 times (F*cking hard because you need tons of ice cream - it never worked - after I found out you have to activate the finisher ICE BLAST from the Style Change...)
6. Munny Trophy - Obtain 33.333 Munny
7. Clear Trophy - Clear the game once
8. Trinity Trophy - Clear the game on Proud Mode

Hope that will help! =D
Can someone elaborate on 3 and 8 please? I really don't get what 3 is saying so its all 4 scenarios in under 80 hours?

And then 8 will I have to erase my Terra on standard and redo it? That is my only standard all the others are proud....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back