• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Info! (Pre-order bonus and ad campaign)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boye

Yay! More constructive posting!

According to PSPGen.com, there's gonna be a bonus for pre-ordering the game, and there'll be an advertising campaign directed towards 10 - 24 year olds! There's also going to be sponsored contests and fandom operations?

Not sure if this is in Europe only, but it's nice to hear there's a definitive bonus somewhere! ^^

Source: Kingdom Hearts : Birth by Sleep - Infos, prix et date de sortie pour la France

Hope this was useful, guys!

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I like how they got rated 12, then started their ad target range at 10 anyway. xD (Actually, I'm more interested in the fact that their age range apparently goes up to 24 instead of pretending their audience is made entirely of preteens)

And I'd be more surprised if they didn't have a bonus, to be honest. It'll probably be postcards and a poster again.

YoshiAngemon

Knowing Square Enix and GameStop, we'll only get postcards and a big honkin' poster. I mean, that's what we got for when we pre-ordered and bought 358/2 Days. Maybe we might end up getting KH: BBS Formation Arts with TAV.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'd be happy with just some form of promotional media :)
The postcards and poster from Days was the most I ever got from a pre-order bonus.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Google Translate .

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep a game that is a hit in Japan and is eagerly waiting for the Western Square-Enix finally locates the title on American and European continents.

kingdom hearts cover front

For those (y'en there?) Who would not know the title, this is what is said in the press release from the publisher:

This new chapter in KINGDOM HEARTS offers to trace the origins of the series. You can meet new characters and explore new environments from the Disney universe, such as Snow White, Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty. With its incredible graphics, this game is one of the best tracks on the PSP!

In addition to new characters and environments, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep proposes three new combat systems and four different multiplayer modes.

* Explore the origins of Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. Unravel the mysteries of this exciting adventure game!

* Follow the rich tapestry of magic scenario. Take a unique journey alongside each hero (Terra, Ventus and Aqua), unleash their incredible powers and explore the wonderful world! Complete the three adventures to explore all facets of the story.

* The graphics are breathtaking!

* Use your allies. Use the all new Link-D to combine the characters you meet in different worlds.

* Fun in multiplayer! Up to six players can connect to the Arena Mirage, the new multiplayer mode! Assume a special armor, and earn additional bonuses and medals for solo play. 4 multiplayer modes: user meeting, fashion arena, crazy races and hunting controls

Today we got our hands on a paper for the dealer who tells us:

* there will be a bonus for pre-order the game
* there will be an advertising campaign with a target the 10-24 (core target 10-16)
* there will be contests and operations with fan communities
* that the game will be advised at least 12 years (PEGI 12)
* that the game will be available during Summer 2010
* the MSRP will 39.90 euros

Incidentally, you've probably noticed, as we, as Square-Enix makes fun of the ESRB rating and announced a core target below the recommended minimum age. Fun?

Aqualung

The game is going to probably be rated T (since 12 is very close to that range) and they're trying to target the E-crowd (10+)...

LOL

Fortissimo

Wonderful news!!! looks like my lack of patience scored me some extra pre-order stuff s1gildragonin30years

Yay! More constructive posting!

According to PSPGen.com, there's gonna be a bonus for pre-ordering the game, and there'll be an advertising campaign directed towards 10 - 24 year olds! There's also going to be sponsored contests and fandom operations?

Not sure if this is in Europe only, but it's nice to hear there's a definitive bonus somewhere! ^^

Source: Kingdom Hearts : Birth by Sleep - Infos, prix et date de sortie pour la France

Hope this was useful, guys!

We better get contests.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
The game is going to probably be rated T (since 12 is very close to that range) and they're trying to target the E-crowd (10+)...

LOL

It's already been rated E-10 in the US. And I think KH2 was rated 12, as well.

On a different note:

* there will be contests and operations with fan communities

Does this mean we get another deviantArt contest like they did with The World Ends With You? Awesome. =D *still thinks that dA is the best targeted advertising for Nomura games ever xD*

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Does this mean we get another deviantArt contest like they did with The World Ends With You? Awesome. =D *still thinks that dA is the best targeted advertising for Nomura games ever xD*

That's because it's full of weeaboos. :v

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hey does anyone know if buying the game in France, Italy, wherever in Europe where English isn't the main language of the country, means that it will only have French and not English audio, subtitles e.t.c?

I'm wondering since the euro has been weakening as of late (thanks Greece!) which means that it's cheaper to buy something now in euro's than as of late!

Overhero

Nop . In Germany theres still hope for a German Synch . I think the German Synch is much better than the English Synch .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back