• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Trinity Report Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TepidShark

Awards
Obviously, there is new stuff in the International Version, but based off the Japanese version (and what you guess) how difficult or how much of a pain is it to 100% the Trinity Report? In other words, how difficult is it to achieve what is necessary to unlock the Final Episode/Secret Ending on Standard Mode (no spoilers please)?

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I have another question: Do you have to beat both of the secret bosses to finish it? I'm not even gonna try on Mysterious figure, but Vanitas sentiment cause he's easier.

Xenin

Banned
I'm not 100 percent but..If you beat the game on proud or critical mode you get the secret ending for free...so Theres that lol

TepidShark

Awards
I just saw this video (:50-1:00) and it seems like collecting all the spells & abilities would be difficult.

I ask this because I am trying to decide what level to play on and I am afraid of getting really far in standard mode and then figuring out it will be to hard to complete the trinity report and having to start all over again on a higher difficulty. And I know what you are saying "play on a higher difficulty from the start" I am not sure I am good enough to play on that level.

But I guess I had no trouble unlocking the secret endings on KH1 & KH2 on Standard so I guess why should this game be any different.

Last edited:

Overhero

No , wtf ! You have to finish the three scenarios , then you can play the last episode. You don't need to complete the Trinity Report.

TepidShark

Awards
So you basically unlock Final Episode regardless of completing the Trinity Report, but in order to unlock the secret ending, in Standard only, you have to complete the Trinity Report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back