• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How long do you think it will take YOU to beat kingdom hearts bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
For me, probably like a month or two. I remember for KH2 it took me about 4 months. :D

I might start on Critical mode, or Beginner, I don't know yet :/

Really? I beat KH2 in two weeks with school. Now I can beat it in a week easily. c:

Man, I can't wait for tomorrow. I'mma be playing the crap outta it...and I STILL won't finish Terra's scenario for at least three days I think. xD

Jakek9

Really? I beat KH2 in two weeks with school. Now I can beat it in a week easily. c:

Man, I can't wait for tomorrow. I'mma be playing the crap outta it...and I STILL won't finish Terra's scenario for at least three days I think. xD

Depends on how much time you play games during a day, and much you know the game. I beat KH1 around 2 weeks, because I constantly played it.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Hm, I probably won't be getting BBS until November, (unless if I'm lucky) and I'm not sure how busy I'll be at that time. But I'm guessing 40-50 hours/two weeks on Critical? If you're counting MF, then probably a month.

thelolbubble

I'm going to try to make it last at least a month. Maybe I won't have to try though - I'm gonna be pretty busy. Days took me 9 days to beat, and I even went a day or two without playing in that time, but I believe this game is longer? And harder. I'll probably start out in the easiest mode there is, though. I always do that with games on the first playthrough because I just want to experience the story without much hassle.

Jakek9

I probably will beat it in a week or 2. I just wish It would take a small while. lol.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
A week or so? I have finals coming up, so there goes most of my free time :\

Overhero

I think im gonna finish the plot in 4-5 Days , the whole game in 2 months .

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
I'll be never able to beat it with my PSP-skills, lol.
I'd say a month or two. I have lots of schoolwork now so we'll see P:

MasterAqua

Website
www.facebook.com
Two weeks?...Maybe a week and something more?
If we aren't talking about finish BBS 100% of course.
The game alone would be 45 hours if what Nomura said it's true...and I'll play with it like mad untill I finish it. XD

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
Heh.
Yeah, I'm NOT completing everything 100%. (I hate HAVING to complete everything. Such a headache.) Not right now anyway. I'll find all the treasures and basic stuff I usually do. But it'll take me a bit on Proud. New game. New controls.
A month at most. Most likely 2 weeks.

I have stuff to do after this month. Very important college-application based junk. Dx

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Seeing that I will be playing the game from 3:00-12:00 every night. I will give each story four days, so after twelve days each chapter would be done. After that I would find the IGN guide, and then get 100%(along with the Ultima Weapon for Terra, the Void Gear for Ventus, and No Name for Aqua).

Though Terra might get the Void Gear, and Ven might get the Ultima Weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back