• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No Joke: New Trailer Unveiled. (With mystery VA)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

burnley95

Row Row Fight the Powah!
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
I'm feeling that the voice is for Eraqus or this is fake. It seems to be to messy and not revealing for the reveal, and the fact that the vid only on Youtube now is fishy. Plus the Aqua back kinda makes me think it is fake as well

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I'm feeling that the voice is for Eraqus or this is fake. It seems to be to messy and not revealing for the reveal, and the fact that the vid only on Youtube now is fishy. Plus the Aqua back kinda makes me think it is fake as well

Exactly, and the guy even admits that it's fan-made. I just don't get why Gamestop used it.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Thank fucking god... ZEUUUUSSSS!!!! I am really relieved that it is fake. But for a fanmade trailer, that voice isn't so bad.

Z

Zulkir

Lol, now that we know it's a fan voice it sounds pretty damn good compared to the horrible other fandubs out there(I was looking at them for the first time, they're horrible, its like no one over 13 years tried to do MX's voice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back