• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New boss theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReflectoMan

Awards
Alright I have a theory about the new boss. So when eraques was betrayed by xehanort and 'killed' doesn't that mean he also got a heartless and a nobody. If this is true then it is a possibility that the new boss is eraques's nobody =D. So what I'm thinking is, that since nobody's can't use keyblades because they don't have hearts (with the exception of Roxas since he had Vens hearts still in him) it explains why xemnas can't use his keyblade. This would also mean eraques would lose his keyblade as well. So without a keyblade he gets those blue lightsabor things (opposite of red ones xemnas god ie. difference between eraques pure heart=blue, xemnes corrupt mind/heart=red) so with this said this also explains his black jacket. So maybe he was trying to talk to or test aqua. Anyways thats what I think but so far it looks like this new boss is a complete opposite of xemnas which would be eraquas nobody so please give your thoughts =D

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Alright I have a theory about the new boss. So when eraques was betrayed by xehanort and 'killed' doesn't that mean he also got a heartless and a nobody. If this is true then it is a possibility that the new boss is eraques's nobody =D. So what I'm thinking is, that since nobody's can't use keyblades because they don't have hearts (with the exception of Roxas since he had Vens hearts still in him) it explains why xemnas can't use his keyblade. This would also mean eraques would lose his keyblade as well. So without a keyblade he gets those blue lightsabor things (opposite of red ones xemnas god ie. difference between eraques pure heart=blue, xemnes corrupt mind/heart=red) so with this said this also explains his black jacket. So maybe he was trying to talk to or test aqua. Anyways thats what I think but so far it looks like this new boss is a complete opposite of xemnas which would be eraquas nobody so please give your thoughts =D

No. Becoming a heartless means that your heart was overtaken by darkness. Eraqus just got fucked up by Terra.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Grass actually had a theory like this only he was saying that when xehanort became a nobody and heartless, just like sora he made TWO nobodies: one based off MX and Terras heart (just like Roxas being based of soras and ves heart) and one based of eraqus heart (namine being based off kairis heart). so therfore maybe this nobody is non canon in this game but canon in another.

Caxm

So he didn't have a heartless. Doesn't mean there isn't a slight posibiltiy that he left a vessel that made a nobody. The coat pretty much screams nobody anyway since the only whole person to wear one is MX

KeybladeCounsel

He is Xehanort after Xemnas died just a non canon boss. Basically showing he's back and strong as hell and that it may mean KH3 is on the way but it isn't canon. He basically is the way that Sora fought the Lingering Sentiment but in the Vanitas Sentiment sense. Canon but at the same time not canon if you get what I mean...

KeybladeCounsel

Actually they were more or less discovered. But a nobody only comes when a heart is engulfed in darkness and the body remains due to that fact only which makes a nobody. If the heart just leaves, it will leave the body in a comatosed state as Ven was. If the body vanishes then it's gone but Sora's was only brought back due to Kairi so everybody else that lost their body basically no longer have it in any physical sense.

Overhero

That would mean that everyone who dies is a nobody. So why is it Eraqus, why not some grandma from a city? I think it is Master Xehanorts Nobody .

State

Awards
if anything, this boss is connected to terra/mx. every secret boss is connected to terra/mx, so it's a logical conclusion. perhaps he is the new xehanort in disguise? or, since nomura wanted to hide tav identities using armors, perhaps he is hiding his identity by using a coat? his weapon suggests that he has a deep connection with xemnas, perhaps, by fusing the body, soul and heart, it retained the physical form of xemnas and by merging, it acquired the blue blades? ansem sod, before commandeering riku's body, had a blue aura, this might be that, he IS complete xehanort.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
So he didn't have a heartless. Doesn't mean there isn't a slight posibiltiy that he left a vessel that made a nobody. The coat pretty much screams nobody anyway since the only whole person to wear one is MX

Oh so Riku and Mickey must be nobodies then -_-

A coat is a coat, it doesn't scream "nobody" at all because literally anyone can wear that coat. And you can't have a nobody if he didn't have a Heartless. End of story.

Absolute

A coat is a coat, it doesn't scream "nobody" at all because literally anyone can wear that coat. And you can't have a nobody if he didn't have a Heartless. End of story.

Pretty much. Just because the Organization were the first seen wearing the coat doesn't mean that anyone who wears one is a Nobody.

Also, the coat could possibly mean that he doesn't have the design for this mysterious character done, so slap on coat on him to make programming his moves and looks to be easier.

State

Awards
Just because the Organization were the first seen wearing the coat doesn't mean that anyone who wears one is a Nobody.

chronologically, the first to be seen using the coat would be mx

Absolute

Wait a minute, I always thought nobodies were artificial and created due to AX's experiments but oh well.............

There's still alot of questions about that timeframe that needs answers.

When you bring up 'artifical,' it makes me think about Xehanort's heartless. He's a heartless but with an Emblem. Plus, he has his human shape whereas almost all heartless didn't. Emblem heartless were created in the experiments. Is it possible that that XA's body was created artificially?

As for nobodies being artificial, they are the bodies left behind. Funny how all of Ansem's apprentices became nobodies. There's something else there.

chronologically, the first to be seen using the coat would be mx

True.

Aren't the coats just shield to protect one from being overly affected by the darkness from using dark corridors?

Caxm

YOU DON'T KNOW THE END OF THE STORY

Riku's body was in use by AnsemSoD and when did mickey separate from his body? Those don't count.

ok 13 nobodies and three people. 13/3 -I like the chances of the boss being a nobody

Where is it writen that you need a heartless to creat a nobody? All we know is that a strong willed body is needed.
MX and Eruaqes were strong willed. They were also seperated from there bodies.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
What the hell are you saying??? Riku's body was in use by AnsemSoD and when did mickey separate from his body?

skyfoxx's post was pretty straightforward. He's saying that wearing the coat doesn't making you a Nobody, or part of the Organization. Riku and Mickey wear it, and they don't fit in these categories.

It's sarcasm.

Caxm

skyfoxx's post was pretty straightforward. He's saying that wearing the coat doesn't making you a Nobody, or part of the Organization. Riku and Mickey wear it, and they don't fit in these categories.

It's sarcasm.

I know I edited it I thought this was a different thread.

I am in overload right now. lol

read it again it makes more sence this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back