• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS collectors edition in Germany

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I think when he says Germany, he means, why just Germany, not the rest of Europe. However, someone in Austrailia said they preordered a Collector's Edition of the game at this game store, if it is the same one, we dont' know yet? So it may be too all of Europe and other places, not just Germany. Germany was the only one confirmed yet.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
WE complained multiple times to S-E NA it seemed to work. But we really wanted all of KH2FM+ but we at least got this since they were doing Days voicing at the same time

This just screams "someone continue the flame that occurred earlier." Just don't try to start a flame...this thread got a lot already. Point is, people are always gonna want things they don't have...so that is why this thread has so many arguments in it...

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I think when he says Germany, he means, why just Germany, not the rest of Europe. However, someone in Austrailia said they preordered a Collector's Edition of the game at this game store, if it is the same one, we dont' know yet? So it may be too all of Europe and other places, not just Germany. Germany was the only one confirmed yet.

Yes, that is exactly what I meant. Thank you kupo1121

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back