• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

ven's full name

flame if you like but Did we get confirmation that ven's full name is ventus.Also i was playing unlimited saga there was a character iwas playing as named ventus.
  2. Y

Aqua,Namine Roxas,Ven

so in BBS Aqua and Ven and aqua are best friends and seem very close to each other like roxas and namine do. do you think there is a connection.
  3. Y

xenahort

Do you think that the xenahort ansem the wise found maybe be a unbirth of a character in bbs.
  4. Y

kairi

When the heartless invade destiny islands and when sora goes to the secret place why was kairi in the secret place and what was she doing there.
  5. Y

berserker

I got a little question why do the berserker nobodies weapon looks similar to terra's keyblade.
  6. Y

darkside twilight thorn

who is darkside's orginal form and is twilight thorn darkside's nobody. please flame if u want but i just need to know.
  7. Y

xion question

I have a question, does xion wield a fake version of the kingdom key without a keychain.
  8. Y

cloaked schemer

in kh2 at the org.13 graves there was a grave that was completely destroyed called the cloaked schemer. Which org.13 member is this.
  9. Y

cloaked schemer

in kh2 at the org.13 graves there was a grave that was completely destroyed called the cloaked schemer. Which org.13 member is this
  10. Y

ds

I dont know if this has been brought up but i think that the dark soldier was once a friend of ven, terra, and aqua but was then possesed but master xenahort who said he would grant him power. then i predict right after the secret kh2fm secret ending an event that happened in kh1 when riku...
  11. Y

sora's necklace

in kh2 riku is alway's pointing to sora's chain . why is he always doing that and what importance does sora's chain have.
  12. Y

cursed keyblade

i dont know if this is in the right section but in the final battles with xemnas he says cursed keyblade. do you think that xenmas when he had a heart was sombody else in bbs and witnessed the destruction a keyblade wielder brought to many places and thats why he says cursed keyblade because of...
  13. Y

question

in kh2 were you fight sephiroth, at that place at the cliff you can see malificents castle but there was also a ruined city there. did people used to live there.
  14. Y

kh1 secret bosses

do you have any idea who kurt zisa and the phantom heartless they belong to. basically im trying to say is do ou have an idea of whos heartless they belong to like ansem (seeker of darkness) was xenahorts heartless.
  15. Y

new kh game

i remeber reading a interview about nomura saying that the 3 new kh games bbs, 358/2 days, and coded titles will be connected to a future kh game. do you think it will like the 3rd birthday parasite eve game but dosent have the series title name included in it.what im trying to say is that do...
  16. Y

roxas question

In kh2 there was a cutscene of Ansem The Wise saying nobody's have no feelings or emotions then he said if Roxas were to meet Sora that would be different. what do you think he means cause i was curious.
  17. Y

keyblade comparission

now if you look at ven's keylade it sort of has a resemblance to the kingdom key and it has no keychain, same with riku's soul eater it has a resemblance to the way to dawn but it has no keychain. do you think in bbs there will be a connection between these weapons
  18. Y

kh secret ending questions

now im watching the kh final mix secret ending and there are some quotes, number 9 a world between = a forgotten world the gathering. can the nineth member of org 13 be connected to the gathering in bbs, another quote was on number 5 change the third key is the fifth member of org 13 be...
  19. Y

nobody resemblance

okay so obvioulsy roxas does havea strong resemblance to ven and sora. Sora's nobodie is roxas but why does his nobodie have a resemblance to ven. Xenahort's nobodie xenmas to me has a resemblance to master xenahort and terra but why does he have a remblance when he is a nobodie. Kairi's nobodie...
  20. Y

both xenahort's guardian's

okay so in kh1 do there is there heartless that serve's as xenahort's guardian. in the secret ending to kh2fm there is a guy in a black suit similar to riku's. I see some similaraties between the two and are they connected and there not thanks anyway.
Back