• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

roxas question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

youngkhy

Website
www.myspace.com
In kh2 there was a cutscene of Ansem The Wise saying nobody's have no feelings or emotions then he said if Roxas were to meet Sora that would be different. what do you think he means cause i was curious.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Roxas lacks emotion because he lacks a heart. Sora is the heart, so if they were to meet, i.e. become one, then Roxas would technically feel emotion once again.

Almagest

In kh2 there was a cutscene of Ansem The Wise saying nobody's have no feelings or emotions then he said if Roxas were to meet Sora that would be different. what do you think he means cause i was curious.

Actually, AtW says, "Did he say he hated Sora? What a joke. A Nobody cannot feel emotion." Then Riku responds with, "If he were to meet Sora, that might be different."

Now, Riku could be referring to Roxas's "hate" towards Sora, or he could be talking about Roxas being able to feel emotion. I honestly don't know.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Roxas and Sora DID meet. They even fought. I called that shit back in 04. XD
And they met in the beginning of KH2 and at the end of KH2.

Almagest

Roxas and Sora DID meet. They even fought. I called that shit back in 04. XD
And they met in the beginning of KH2 and at the end of KH2.

This conversation takes place before Roxas and Sora meet. Riku and Roxas fight each other at Memory's Skyscraper, Roxas is defeated, Riku and AtW have the aforementioned conversation, and then Roxas is taken to Twilight Town.

Y

Yannis

Dont listen to Diz!

He said by himself that those things are beyond his understanding. Also we dont know about Roxas´ heart yet. I mean ROXAS´ HEART, not Sora´s.

Apollo

Silver Member

Basically he assumed that when Roxas and Sora meet they would be come one again, and Roxas would share Sora's emotions.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
operantly roxas existed before sora became a heartless so i don't know what to say

Apparently, you're way off in assuming such a thing. Who told you Roxas existed before Sora became a heartless? Whoever told you, don't listen to them.

Apollo

Silver Member
operantly roxas existed before sora became a heartless so i don't know what to say

These are the posts I live for.

Roxas is Sora's nobody

Nobodys are made when somebody with a strong heart is turned into a heartless

Making it impossible for Roxas to be born before Sora was a heartless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back