• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keyblade comparission

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

youngkhy

Website
www.myspace.com
now if you look at ven's keylade it sort of has a resemblance to the kingdom key and it has no keychain, same with riku's soul eater it has a resemblance to the way to dawn but it has no keychain. do you think in bbs there will be a connection between these weapons

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Nah, Ven's keyblade resembles Jungle King the most, but it has a different hilt. What I've ntoiced about weapons is that DS's keyblade greatly resembles Soul Eater.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
TLS: My Keyblade's much bigger than yours! My Keyblade walks right through the door. With a feeling so pure; it's got you screaming back for more! >XO

Sora:[has Spellbinder equipped]Wow, my Keyblade IS rather small.:cry:

TLS: My Keyblade's much bigger than yours! My Keyblade walks right through the door. With a feeling so pure; it's got you screaming back for more! >XO

[/COLOR]

Oh my god! Cigaro reference!

I never knew you knew that song. I just got to that part in the song, too.

Wow.

Anyway, kind of.

T

Twilight_Thorn

Nah, Ven's keyblade resembles Jungle King the most, but it has a different hilt. What I've ntoiced about weapons is that DS's keyblade greatly resembles Soul Eater.

yea, i kinda noticed that 2. how Soul Eater and DS's keyblade both have an eye on theirs...... that, and they both have red and black on their keyblades...........yea..........

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Oh my god! Cigaro reference!

I never knew you knew that song. I just got to that part in the song, too.

Wow.

Anyway, kind of.

I love System. Just because I'm black doesn't mean I only listen to rap. God was wearing black. :sleep:

Well first Soul Eater was originally a sword and became Way to the Dawn. Nomura confirmed that in an interview already. Second the hilt of Ven's keyblade does resemble the hilt of the Kingdom Key if it were to be cut in half, and had top half of the Jungle King placed on it. It honestly does look like a combination of the Jungle King and Kingdom Key.

KCDjedi

now if you look at ven's keylade it sort of has a resemblance to the kingdom key and it has no keychain, same with riku's soul eater it has a resemblance to the way to dawn but it has no keychain. do you think in bbs there will be a connection between these weapons

Here you go mate.
WayToDawnpath.jpg

And for this argument:
DSWtDse.jpg

Have fun looking at these lol.

State

Awards

Baseless, non-evidence supported and needs more contents.
When making a theory have evidence that the keyblades look similar and write more things to make it longer and interesting.

Still, maybe as they say, Ven's body was erased but his heart wasn't and it was given to Sora and the memories of Ven and Mickey maked him wield the Kingdom Key with a Mickey keychain.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Soul Eater was made into Way To Dawn...

No keychain is just one similarity, and many keyblades could have no keychain, so yeah.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Soul Eater was made into Way To Dawn...

No keychain is just one similarity, and many keyblades could have no keychain, so yeah.

EDIT: ugh, ignore.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Still, maybe as they say, Ven's body was erased but his heart wasn't and it was given to Sora and the memories of Ven and Mickey maked him wield the Kingdom Key with a Mickey keychain.

Ven's heart in Sora would cause a third nobody, but as we know, there wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back