• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora's necklace

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
He isn't pointing at Sora's necklace, he's pointing at his heart =)

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, seeing how Riku was the one who probably gave it to him (see how it's the Oblivion's Keychain? And Oblivion = the Keyblade that represents Riku), it's not that farfetched that he was pointing at it.
No reason to be so mean :)

TwilitWarrior

Like SufferingAngel said, easy on the guy, okay? We have to make life easy for the newbies. Otherwise, Kingdom Hearts and our entire reason to discuss topics will be put into jeapordy. So let's be kind and just answer questions.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
The necklace is just an accessory, which holds little to no importance. Maitaj already answered the question, so there's no need to talk about it anymore. ^_^

/thread.

Rikuismylife88

Yeah. Heart. Not necklace. Easy mistake, though. You've only been here for a month or so, anyways.

Alyx_Knyght

ok people keep on saying oh, he's pointing to his heart and that's what i thought at first, but when i read this comic made by a friend the necklace might have a meaning to it, probly not but nomura never said it was for nothing so my guess is he was pointing to his heart but, my friend thinks there's the possibilty that the necklace is what makes the keyblade appear when needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back