• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

youngkhy

Website
www.myspace.com
I dont know if this has been brought up but i think that the dark soldier was once a friend of ven, terra, and aqua but was then possesed but master xenahort who said he would grant him power. then i predict right after the secret kh2fm secret ending an event that happened in kh1 when riku wouldnt let ansem sod (seeker of darkness) destroy sora or kairi and broke free from him the same thing happned to dark soldierand something terrible happned to him. thts all flame if u want

M

Marluxia.light

I don't even know what to say?............THIS HAVE BEEN BROUGHT UP 1000 TIME'S

T

tazztig

This have been brought up before, and how do we even know if they were freinds,we can't just think something off of some little statement they have made in KH2......................

O

Organiztion14

Well this have been discuss million's of time's. If ds was there friend, why does he keep fighting along side with MX. MX said"He is a monster infused with darkness".........

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
And I'm one of those people who raised the friend possibility As well as the promised power=>getting possessed.

M

Marluxia.light

And I'm one of those people who raised the friend possibility As well as the promised power=>getting possessed.

And what was the point of this comment? To be freindly.............lol

blader94

i think that at least ven was friends with DS because in one of the videos when ven and DS are fighting ven knocks off DS's helmet and ven looks surprised like he knows DS or something.so DS either turned evil or is being possesed by MX

M

Marluxia.light

i think that at least ven was friends with DS because in one of the videos when ven and DS are fighting ven knocks off DS's helmet and ven looks surprised like he knows DS or something.so DS either turned evil or is being possesed by MX

Ven think's what he want's to think.... First he'll forget something, then later he'll remember something... Just like his former innerself roxas...

A

Audo

I dont know if this has been brought up but i think that the dark soldier was once a friend of ven, terra, and aqua but was then possesed but master xenahort who said he would grant him power. then i predict right after the secret kh2fm secret ending an event that happened in kh1 when riku wouldnt let ansem sod (seeker of darkness) destroy sora or kairi and broke free from him the same thing happned to dark soldierand something terrible happned to him. thts all flame if u want
MX said that DS was his mistake.
So I don't think that he purposely possessed him and granted him great power.
Also, the thing with Riku was very different.
Riku accept Xehanort's Heart(less) into his body. Xehanort than overpowered Riku, and changed his physical appearance to match his own. Then as Xehanort went to hurt Kairi, Riku fought back saying that Xehanort wouldn't use him for this, which stalled him for a while. Xehanort then sent Riku's heart into the dark realm.
So, for it to work like you say, MX would have to be put into a state where he is only a heart, and then be let in by DS and then overtaken. Since the process of MX becoming only a heart would result in a Nobody, and Nobodies didn't exist in BBS, I don't think that your theory could be plausable, if we are to believe it would work similar to how Xehanort used Riku in KH1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back