• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xion question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cissy

Bronze Member
We don't think so.

We're pretty sure it has a keychain. But, it could still be fake either way.

T

tazztig

Well to weild that fake KK, then everything on it has to fake, riight..?? Though riku did say that it was fake but we do not know for sure.>>

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Riku claims its fake, but I think thats because he looks at KK
Thinks. SORA HAS KK. NOT YOU.
And automatically rules out the possibility of her KK being real

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
i personaly dont think it is fake. but thats because soras sleeping in the pod so its a possibility that someone else could use the kk while hes sleeping some how. but thats probably not goin 2 happen

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
i personaly dont think it is fake. but thats because soras sleeping in the pod so its a possibility that someone else could use the kk while hes sleeping some how. but thats probably not goin 2 happen

I don't think its fake.

But issue with that is that 14th was around during the time of CO.
Which means Sora was active with the KK as was Roxas.

T

tazztig

Well I'm not sure that it's fake, but riku does know about the kk alot since he took it from sora in kh1, but we don't know for sure.**^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back