• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

cloaked schemer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

in kh2 at the org.13 graves there was a grave that was completely destroyed called the cloaked schemer. Which org.13 member is this.
It is Zexion. He is seen in Chain of Memories.

His gravestone was destroyed so we couldnt see his weapon, which is a book called Lexicon. He is not a fighter so he wasnt using his weapon in original Chain of Memories, but because fans asked for it, they made a boss in FM+ and Re: Chain of memories.

user-Zexion9249.jpg

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Why was this double posted???

Oh..and I think its Zexion isn't it?

Yeah...apprently so. Thanks to above poster. =]

Raiko

Come break me down
He probably has only KH1 and KH2 so he couldnt possibly know. Of course you can see Zexion in Jiminy´s Journal, but he apparently hasnt seen it.

oh yeah...but theres the journal. but i he/she could just find the number on the portal and look for that certain number in the character description thing...

A

Audo

It is Zexion, from Chain of Memories, Reverse/Rebirth.
A truly great Member. v.v

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I love how eight people in a row felt the need to say the same thing.
Give or take their choice of grammatical errors.

And here I am. Spamming it up.
Oops

Lexeon

Yeah, it's Zexion. It was probably smashed because Nomura hadn't came up with Zexion's weapon yet. But it's been revealed in Final Mix+ to be a book (Lexicon).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back