• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

cursed keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

youngkhy

Website
www.myspace.com
i dont know if this is in the right section but in the final battles with xemnas he says cursed keyblade. do you think that xenmas when he had a heart was sombody else in bbs and witnessed the destruction a keyblade wielder brought to many places and thats why he says cursed keyblade because of what i said and the destruction sora brought to him and xemnas's things. you can flame if you want but i just gave this a little thought.

A

Audo

i dont know if this is in the right section but in the final battles with xemnas he says cursed keyblade. do you think that xenmas when he had a heart was sombody else in bbs and witnessed the destruction a keyblade wielder brought to many places and thats why he says cursed keyblade because of what i said and the destruction sora brought to him and xemnas's things. you can flame if you want but i just gave this a little thought.
I think he said cursed keyblade simply because he was defeated by one.
Xemnas doesn't have any memories of his past life (other than being Ansem's apprentice) so he wouldn't be able to remember seeing the Keyblade bring destruction to the world.
So no, i think he only said that because he was just defeated by Sora using the Keyblade.

Last edited:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
umm... i agree on Riku-Keyblade on this one or maybe because xemnas hates being tortured by the keyblade. o_O

UrbanQuattrus

He was just swearing. Or cursing, as it is known. How many times have you watched a Batman cartoon and heard the Penguin shout "cursed Batman" or some such? It doesn't mean Batman is cursed. Nor does it mean the keyblade is cursed. It doesn't mean anything.

Y

Yannis

Xemnas doesn't have any memories of his past life (other than being Ansem's apprentice) so he wouldn't be able to remember seeing the Keyblade bring destruction to the world.
So no, i think he only said that because he was just defeated by Sora using the Keyblade.
QUOTED FOR TRUTH!........

TwilitWarrior

Yeah, let's see you get beaten with a blunt weapon (even if you can't feel emotions, you'll probably not be to happy about it) and see what you do with your last breath, especially after you just pulled off dragging two heroes into a void and shooting them with giant disended Aerial Blades.

T

tazztig

Xemnas may have said "Cures Keblade" because the keyblade can choose a strong hearted person
even if he/she doesn't want to be its wielder. In other words: That person can be the destruction
of the world or savor of the world. Thats why alot of characters in KH series choose the way to dawn
because they didn't know if they wanted to cause destrucetion or be the savor....

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Xemnas may have said "Cures Keblade" because the keyblade can choose a strong hearted person
even if he/she doesn't want to be its wielder. In other words: That person can be the destruction
of the world or savor of the world. Thats why alot of characters in KH series choose the way to dawn
because they didn't know if they wanted to cause destrucetion or be the savor....

Erm. Nah. I'm pretty sure that Riku-Keyblade pretty much hit the nail on the head in his post.$

SoraXVen

Didn't he get some memories back in the room of awkening?

yugi300

He said it because he was probablly mad he got owned by a key lol and yea the room of awakening could have given him some memories but we don't know his true goals yet so yea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back