• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

REPO! The Genetic Opera

vClick zeh link.v REPO! The Genetic Opera - A Rock Opera / Movie Musical This looks so bad ass. I went to Rocky Horror (at my local fine arts/movie theatre) on halloween, and saw the trailer before the previews. It's a horror, sci-fi MUSICAL! How much better can it get? It's only playing...
  2. F

What happened to Kite? (.hack)

POSSIBLE SPOILERS! So I've watched .hack//ROOTS and am currently playing G.U. I now what's happened to Kite's avatar, but what happened to the actual player from the first four games? I know it's a somewhat stupid question, since YOU'RE supposed to be the player, but the only cameos I've seen...
  3. F

Music won't come out. >.>

Yeah, I'm a newb to winamp. I played a video earlier today, and now I want to listen to music, but the sound will not come out. The speakers are hooked up properly and they work, because when I turn them up, I get the usual loud 'shchcshsh' sound. xD I basically came to the conslusion that it's...
  4. F

Gunslinger Series by Stephen King.

Well, this is the series that Stephen King has created, telling the tale of Roland and his friends Eddie, Susannah, Jake, and Oy, making there way to the Dark Tower. I stopped reading it at four, and have just started back up with number 5 "Wolves of the Calla" which is an amazing book so far...
  5. F

If anyone cares =D

I'm out yo. Things have arisen in life. I'm leaving for vaction in the morning, and after that, I'm getting a job. I'll barely have time to get online, and may be able to get on AIM once in a blue moon, but forum life= over for now. Plus, I'll have time to spend with actual friends! OMG...
  6. F

More X-Men Movies Confirmed!

Source: MovieBlog
  7. F

The Depp/Gackt/Miyavi Aurgie Fanclub

Yes, I intentionally spelled Orgy wrong. This is where we drool over real people. xD Any man, or woman, you think is smecksy, this is a fanclub for. Also, you may speak of any hawt celebrities of course. like Johnny, and PoTC2 Whatever you please, as long as it's about hawt, real people <3...
  8. F

Rough Tough FF IX Monsters

I'm in dire need of leveling up. Can anyone pinpoint some good spots to level up my party? I'm at lvl. 39, and need to level up so I can defeat the Earth Shrine God. It's mostly because you only have Zidane and Quina in your party at this time that makes this battle tough -_o If you know of...
  9. F

The Kingdom Hearts II Manga

Click Me! Click Me Also! Here it is! The KH II Manga! Feel free to discuss. If this has already been posted, whoops, don't post then.
  10. F

Fanfiction ► //.{Studying Through the Dark}.\\- [An Ienzo Tale]

Beware, this fic may contain spoilers, due to elements from the secret ending possibly coming into play during the story. This is a story about Ienzo, Zexion's whole person, before he was betrothed into the world of the Organization, and Nobodies. Ansem's studies of Darkness will come into play...
  11. F

The Fat Bandits/Goddess of Fate Cup

In round 5 or 6 I believe, is where I am stuck. I'm wanting to beat this cup so I can get the last Orichalcum+ for Sora's Ultima Weapon, but can't seem to get past this timed round with the bandits. Any tips would be greatly appreciated, and sorry if there is another thread about this...
  12. F

Trinity Limit, why won't you work?

So yeah, I'm at the 'Mysterious Org. Enemy' battle in the second episode of, Land of Dragons. The strategy guide suggested I use Trinity Limit, but when I run up to him, no triangle button shows to indicate when I am to use it. So what I'm looking for is either a staight up answer as to how I...
  13. F

Excel Saga

It seems I always post the not mostly known animes...oh well.. ^-^ ------- This anime is about the secret organization of ACROSS trying to take over the large city of F in Japan.The anime is named after the main character Excel, who is the complete opposite of what her name means. It tells the...
  14. F

Trinity Blood

Has anyone heard of this? It's not out in America yet, the website had the first three episodes for download, and my friend downloaded them. After watching them I really want the series. It's so good! It's about vampires, and vampires that feed off of vampires!! woo!! well if you know about this...
  15. F

Final Fantasy: Unlimited

Has anyone ever watched it? It an anime with some FF aspects. I have the first DVD, and was wondering if the story gets any better? I like it somewhat, how they even play the battle music when a battle is over, and they play the chocobo song when the chocobo shows up. The story lacks right now...
  16. F

My berfdayz 2morrow!

hey guys..wanted to let you know I will be 16 tomorrow! I'm planning for it right now so this message will be short. just wanted sum love from teh forums! I <3 you my darlings s - k
  17. F

Good Places to Level Up In FF7?

I'm at Lv. 49, and was wondering if there are any high level places other than the crater to level up? Ugghh I hate the field music when Meteor is in the sky! anyways, any help on locations of high level monsters would be nice. Tanks And please don't comment on how Cloud sucks as a character, I...
  18. F

Making it in the World

Lately, I've been having doubts in myself. I'm failing Algebra B..the second time, and I'm scared I won't make it in the world! And in order to pass high-school, I have to pass Algebra. I guess I will just have to pay attention, EVEN HARDER, than I already have been. I'm just so scared I won't...
  19. F

Join my RP!

hey to all RPers join my RP called Abhorsen: Return of Kerrigor..it takes place in the world of the Abhorsen Trilogy if any have read. But the story is very good and you can choose different fields of magic to control. It's bound to be exciting if some good RPers can join. We have a whole world...
  20. F

Abhorsen: Return of Kerrigor

All right! This is an RP revolving around the universe in the Abhorsen Trilogy. I will first post the template and rules, then tell the main idea of the trilogy. i doubt none if even a few have read this in the forums, so I will explain all of the Magic Stances, and the story. Name: Age...
Back