• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rough Tough FF IX Monsters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
I'm in dire need of leveling up. Can anyone pinpoint some good spots to level up my party?

I'm at lvl. 39, and need to level up so I can defeat the Earth Shrine God.

It's mostly because you only have Zidane and Quina in your party at this time that makes this battle tough -_o

If you know of any good locations with hard monsters, please, suggest away.

<3

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It shouldnt be too ahrd. I thought it'd be hard to with just me and Qurina. Just buy her her fork and some decent armor. I'm sure she has one or two decent cooking abilities too even if you didnt use her. xD Mine could heal thankfully.

Saixs' WRATH

Try the mountain by Dugrero and level up Quina so u can eat that boss to get one of the best blu magic abilities in the game. Good luck and PM me if you need any mor help.

The Jesus

Website
www.myspace.com
Saixs' WRATH said:
Try the mountain by Dugrero and level up Quina so u can eat that boss to get one of the best blu magic abilities in the game. Good luck and PM me if you need any mor help.

What he said, but make sure that Zidane has his ultimate Dyne skill, too.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
The Jesus said:
What he said, but make sure that Zidane has his ultimate Dyne skill, too.

Grand Lethal isn't even really required, at this point in the game, about half of his Dyne skills will do 9,999

Use freya..and get her dragon crest ability real strong.

Hehe whoops.
Next time I'll read the first post. Anyways go kill grand dragons around Dagurro(sp.) Use a party of Zidane, Freya, Steiner, and Quina heal after every battle and use the library in the city to rest.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Freya said:
I'm in dire need of leveling up. Can anyone pinpoint some good spots to level up my party?

I'm at lvl. 39, and need to level up so I can defeat the Earth Shrine God.

It's mostly because you only have Zidane and Quina in your party at this time that makes this battle tough -_o

If you know of any good locations with hard monsters, please, suggest away.

<3
Go back to Oeilvert, and fight those Epitaph. Killing all the clones they make plus themselves will net you 7300+ exp for everyone, and with Level Up equipped, that's about 10000 exp. Go there. Make sure you equip Jelly on everyone, too.

Xell

Wait, wut?
What about that Dragon Thing.. I can't remember where it is.. Someone jog my memory.. You could fight it really early in the game, but it's so strong.. And it gives out EXP Galore..

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Those would be the level 60 Grand Dragons, up that vine you find in the moogle room of Gizamaluke's Grotto. Hell, you could try your luck with those, but I doubt you'll make it out half the time. Unless of course, your Quina has Level 5 Death....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back