• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Trinity Limit, why won't you work?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
So yeah, I'm at the 'Mysterious Org. Enemy' battle in the second episode of, Land of Dragons. The strategy guide suggested I use Trinity Limit, but when I run up to him, no triangle button shows to indicate when I am to use it.

So what I'm looking for is either a staight up answer as to how I get Trinity Limit to work, or maybe other suggestions on on how to beat him.

Thanks,

Freya

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
It's an ability. Look through your ability list, you shoulda gotten it as a bonus for beating Pete first time through Olympus. It's about 5 AP. Just press left on the D-Pad, then select Limit and it should be there once equiped.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Oh yes, it's a limit, so you have to go to the sub-menu thing to use it! Thank you so much! I kept thinking it would go ahead and show up with a triangle activation. Silly me, well, thanks again ^__^

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
You're welcome. Besides, we all do silly mistakes once in a while...

*Attacks the front of Large Body*

Hmm..... DOH!!! >.<

*Attacks BACK of Large Body*

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Those are, byfar, my least favorite enemies. They annoy me to bits. Well, I'm off to face that 'Mysterious Org Member with the Soul Eater' ._.

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
Gee, I wonder who that could be...hmm, could it be Kairi??

(If you think I'm serious OR believe anything I just said, you should seriously go shoot yourself or lock yourself in a room and throw the key out of a window then lock that window and swallow the key. Oh, but be sure that there is a washroom nearby and a T.V. AND KH AND KH2.)

Anyways, I just kicked the crap out of him :p he didn't even make my health blink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back