• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy: Unlimited

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Has anyone ever watched it? It an anime with some FF aspects. I have the first DVD, and was wondering if the story gets any better? I like it somewhat, how they even play the battle music when a battle is over, and they play the chocobo song when the chocobo shows up. The story lacks right now, I'm not exactly in love with it, but I was wondering if it's worth getting the reson of the season?

Thanks, any help is appreciated!
much <3
s-k

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
i figured....thanks for actually posting! i won't get the series then >_>

Rincewind

It doesn't get any better I am afraid.

In my opinion, FFU tries to be too much at once and fails because it does everything only half-heartedly.

It wants to attract fans of the Final Fantasy series by including Chocobos, an airship, a Cid and Summoned Beasts but fails to include a background story worthy of a Final Fantasy game.

It tries to appeal to a younger audience with Ai and Yuu and at the same time to a more mature audience with Kaze and Lisa and flip-flops between light-hearted and disturbing, especially in terms of artwork.

The characters have lots of personality but hardly any background to explain how they became what they are. This is especially bad with the villains - you can't have a Final Fantasy without a believable opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back