• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Good Places to Level Up In FF7?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
I'm at Lv. 49, and was wondering if there are any high level places other than the crater to level up? Ugghh I hate the field music when Meteor is in the sky! anyways, any help on locations of high level monsters would be nice. Tanks

And please don't comment on how Cloud sucks as a character, I know, but the game is fun, and once again, help is appreciated, and if you help meh well, a rep point shall go to thee

bye my darlings
s-k <3

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
The sunken Shinra ship down in the sea has some pretty strong monsters. In the room where you fight the turks, there's these monsters that attack in groups. If my memory is correct, you can earn 2000-4000 exp a battle fighting those monsters in groups.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
ok thanks, I'll try that..and I fought this thing that was swimming around the sunken ship, and I died in like 2 seconds lol, any other suggestions would be niceness O_~

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
That place where you find Cloud after he falls into the lifestream after giving Seph the black materia, in the forest, there's these green scorpionlike things that I think can give you 3000 exp a battle. Also, on the beach in that same area, the giant worm gives you 5000 exp a battle and it only has 2,000 hp. It's easy to defeat.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Ok tankies Grim! I have given thee a rep y'know ^-^ I'm tryin to get Tifa's Ultimate Weapon, Premium Heart. I'm lookin at a guide and it tells me to go to Bone Village to look for the entry card into Midgar...and I'm gettin no where, anyone know where to dig in Bone Village? Just askin, but if no-one knows it's all good, tankehs

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Thank you for the rep point. I think you are looking for Sector 5 key, so I suggest you dig in the area around or on the white X in bone village. The X is in the first area, before the ladders.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
wow I found it, and her ultima weapon actually brings my attack points DOWN...lmao that's wierd, well now I'm trying to get Cloud's Ultima Weapon, and I'm chasing the stupid purple dragon, does anyone know if it matters what level you're at to get Ultima Weapon? Or is it just the fact that the purple dragon appears, and you beat it to get it...because I don't wanna go ahead and beat it all of these times, and wind up w/ nuthing

thanx again

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
lol i know he doesn't O_~ just sayin, i know most peeps are cloud haters, cloud kicks major booteh..yeah...you're talkin about the crater..i said places other than that sillyhead >.O...but thanx for your input.......i guess

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
suicidal-kairi said:
lol i know he doesn't O_~ just sayin, i know most peeps are cloud haters, cloud kicks major booteh...

Most people are infatuated with him. Why do think he always appears on those stupid character polls all over the internet?

Anyway, the sunken Shinra ship is the best place for leveling up your materia. The process is much faster if you you equip the weapons with the highest growth rates. Leveling up materia sucked ass. In fact, the materia system in general sucked ass...but nowhere nearly as much as Junctioning.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Square Ninja said:
Most people are infatuated with him. Why do think he always appears on those stupid character polls all over the internet?

I agree. People blow his character way out of proportion. He isn't that great, but he's ok to a certain point.

Hmmm, where exactly is the sunken ship? I tried near Junon, but isn't that a reactor? oh well.

Yea, I'm trying to obtain the Ultima Weapon at the moment, then I'm going to level up

I haven't played FF8, I heard good, and bad. >.O

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
It's somewhere towards the middle of eastern shoreline of western continent. There will be a relatively small peninsula that forms a narrow path with the coast. It's at the end of that path.

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
The Junction system was okay to meh. It wasn't fatal to the game. But Squall's softie softie kind of expression kinda threw off the main idea of his character...

Here's the Ultima Weapon help! ((I found this on the net)):
Cloud

After you fight Ultima Weapon in Mideel travel to the water basin by Junon.Bump into him with the Hughwind to initiate the fight.Afterwards, travel around the world map to find Ultima flying around.Wait until he stops and bump into him to fight.Keep doing this for about four times until he stops at Cosmo Canyon.Defeat him and you'll get the Ultima Weapon.

Tifa

Go to bone village and look in or around the place where you found the Lunar Harp(a few feet away from the entrance of the sleeping forest, by a black patch in the ground).Then check the treasure box to receive the key to sector five.Now go to Midgar and enter the wall market.Go into the item shop that has the laser shooting at you.Use the key and you'll get the Premium Heart.

Barret

On your second trip to Midgar on disc 2 have Barret in your party.When you ascend the staircase after you've defeated Proud Clod you'll find a treasure box that contains the Missing Score.You have to have Barret in your party or the box won't be there.

Cait Sith

On your second trip to Midgar on disc 2 go to the Shinra headquarters and go to the 64th floor.Check the top row of lockers to find the HP Shout.You must have Cait Sith in your party, though.

Aeris

In the temple of the ancients, go to the fourth room to find the Princess Guard.

Cid

After the rocket collides with Meteor, talk to the guy outside the shop to receive the Venus Gospel.

Vincent

Acquire a gold chocobo and head to a water basin by Nibelheim.Go into the waterfall and Vincent will talk to Lucrecia.Leave and come back in a few minutes. Check the light Lucrecia wasstanding by to receive the Death Penalty

Red 13

On the second disc go to Cosmo Canyon.You must have Red13 in your party.Go to Bugenhagen's house and you'll find him lying on the couch.He'll give Red 13 the Limited Moon.

Yuffie

When you get the submarine travel along the ocean walls to find a gap in between the rocks.You'll find the Sunken Gelnika.Go inside and walk into the first door.In the room you'll find some treasure boxes.Go to the top left corner to a box you can't see.Kepp pressing the OK button to open the hidden
box.You'll get the Conformer.

And here's Ultimate Breaks and Six Flyers:
Cloud

Go to the battle arena at Gold Saucer and get 32000 battle points.Then check the machines to receive the Omnislash.

Tifa

When you first go to Kalm on the first disc go to Tifa's house during Clouds flashback.Play her piano.Then, go back to Nibelheim on disc 2 and play her piano.Select the option "I forget".Then press these buttons:

Do Re Mi Ti La Do Re Mi So Fa Do Re Do

You'll receive one gil and The Final Heaven.You must have Tifa in your party, though.

Aeris

Go to the cave near Junon that you can only get to with the highwind or a blue river chocobo.Talk to the sleeping man.If the number of battles you fought where the last two digits are equal you'll receive some Mythril.Now go to the Weapon Seller east of Gongaga and talk to him.Now take the small box on top to receive the Great Gospel.

Barret

After the execution go to North Corel and speak with the lady in the tent to receive the Catastrophe.
Red 13

Go to the Shinra Mansion in Nibelheim in disc 2.Check the safe on the second floor and enter this combination:

Right 36 Left10 Right 59 Right 97

And hit the OK button.You'll fight a boss called Loss Number.Use fire attacks on him so he morphs into an easier boss.Defeat him and you'll get the Cosmo Memory.

Cid

In the Sunken Gelnika check the crashed helicopter in the cargo room to receieve the Highwind.

Vincent

Follow the same procedure that you did to get the Death Penalty.When you check the light Lucrecia was standing by, you'll receive the Chaos.

Yuffie

Go to the westernmost island on the world map on disc 2.When you arrive Yuffie will stop you and you'll fight some Shinra troops.It seems that Yuffie has stolen your materia.Now go to Wutai, a Japanese like town at the end of the island.Talk to the townspeople and head for northern Wutai.There, you'll find a five story pagoda,a gong, and a house.Go into the house and you'll find Lord Godo asleep on his bed.Keep talking to him and Yuffie will pop up.
Afterwards, go to southern Wutai and go into the building on the right.Talk to the Turks and leave.Go to the materia shop and check the treasure chest to receive the MP Absorb materia.But Yuffie steals it.Now go
to the house right in front of the entrance and check the blinds.It's Yuffie hiding.Now go to the pot outside the building the Turks were in.Check the pot and Yuffie will come out.You've got the bridges guarded so Yuffie can't escape.
She'll lead you to her house and tell you to pull a lever.It doesn't matter which one.When your friends are trapped just pull the lever again to release them.Now go to northern Wutai and bang the gong.Go into the hidden passageway and you'll find Don Corneo.Follow him, but don't forget the treasure chests.Outside you will bump into Rude and Reno.Follow them to the Da-Chao Mountains.First, go to the save point and get Barret in your party if you don't have him now.Switch to his level one limit breaks.Trust me.When you get to the mountains you find that Corneo has tied Yuffie and Elena to
the mountainside.Now you'll engage in a battle.Have Barret use his Mindblow to knock out 100 MP from Rapps so he doesn't use his Aero3 attack.After you get your materia back save your game and give Yuffie your strongest materia.Now go to northern Wutai and enter the Pagoda.Defeat the
Five Mighty Gods and you'll get the All Creation.Don't worry, the Gods are easy to defeat.

Cait Sith

Fight enough battles using the Dice limit break and you'll get the Slots.

The Six Flyers

In Wutai, Turtles Paradise is having a contest to see who can locate all of the six flyers.

1: At Shinra headquarters check around the lobby.

2: In Midgar, go to the house below Aeris's.Go upstairs and look at the
wall.

3: In Gold Saucer check the Ghost Hotels lobby.

4:In Yuffies basement in Wutai.

5: The Weapon Seller at Cosmo Canyon.

6: The Shildra Inn at Cosmo Canyon.

After you find all of the six flyers go back to Turtles Paradise in Wutai( the place with a big pot outside )to receive your prizes.

Hope it helps!

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
Square Ninja said:

Anyway, the sunken Shinra ship is the best place for leveling up your materia. The process is much faster if you you equip the weapons with the highest growth rates. Leveling up materia sucked ass. In fact, the materia system in general sucked ass...but nowhere nearly as much as Junctioning.

that place is hard if your at level 49

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
no, the monsters there are incredibly easy actually, but in a guide I was reading, it said you encounter Reno and Rude, but I don't, am I too far in the game?

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
suicidal-kairi said:
no, the monsters there are incredibly easy actually, but in a guide I was reading, it said you encounter Reno and Rude, but I don't, am I too far in the game?

If you didn't encounter Reno and Rude, it's because you didn't get there early enough within the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back