• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I forgot to get this back to you. I shall do so now:

That sucks it got wet. D: But at least you can play Dissidia. I want Dissidia. 8D XDDDDD Another thing for Christmas or birthday pressie. :D

Ah it's fine at least we caught up or I caught up with you and we talked. :D If you need me to talk to you on there, just tell me okay? I'll try and talk to there if you don't want to talk about it here.

I think I'm gonna put reading your fanfic on hold and try watching DeathNote from start to end.....if that's okay with you. I was planning to over break anyway. XD
    I finished my Math finals today. D: Have to more to go. >.< Can't wait till I'm officially done!
    Oh I see, that's still good. Yeah... lol.
    They are the best. <3 Mmm. Yum. :3

Oh yus, it's pretty. ;w; And I've heard the song, we've had to sing it in Music class. And yes, that note is nearly impossible! I didn't even try. XDD;

I posted, yay! :DDD And now I must go, have to do the laundry before going to sleep. :C
    See you, Raito-kun! <33
    COOKIES OM NOM <333 :D

Winter is pretty. ;w; It's just too cold ~ Lal, I bet you sing just fine. XD And well, I CAN, but in a very shitty way. :p

Yes, I just noticed! XDD I'll post soon!
    *is hugged* ;-; Hopefully soon.
    Omg hot chocolate. owo <3333

Ohey, mine too. DDD: It's so cold here! *shivers* You are in choir? :DD I can't sing. xDD;

Iunno, I'm still waiting for Elly-chan... I can try to come up with something small, maybe. C:
    Oh hello! I'm good, if you don't count my sore arm. DD: I had to take the swine flu vaccination today. ;-; I'VE DRUNK TWO CUPS OF CAPPUCCINO YAY <333 I want moar. =w=
    Hows you, Raito-kun? 8DD
    Well it's the upcoming Tuesday but it's NOT Tuesday but more rather the day AFTER that I can go on and so forth. My break starts after Tuesday or whenever I'm done with my finals.
    Well it's the upcoming Tuesday but it's NOT Tuesday but more rather the day AFTER that I can go on and so forth. My break starts after Tuesday or whenever I'm done with my finals.
    No sorry I'm not. I can't go on eithier and although I'm on my lunch break, I would only have a few minutes. Sorry but I'll be on next week after Tuesday, I believe. Are you available then?
    no idea, really ._. i think I just contiuously trapped Jecht against a wall and using either Havoc Wing or Trine
    ._. he's fast in EX mode though. like... super fast. i leveled him up easily. same with kefka, despite how much he seems to suck
    finish the shadow impulses. i think that's it, because then you get the Shantotto and Gabranth stories, as well
    That sucks. D: DAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! XD Oh I see...that stinks...and you don't want to electrocute yourself or something like that right. Oh that's very cool about the Rugby thing....

Yeah MSN sorry about our last convo, clicked something, got lost and when I tried to talk to you again, you no responded. D:

Light.......LOL no, I don't know why, that's the thing except I heard somebody might of killed him or something like that. XD (I'll get to your PM when I'm done with my finals just so you know) but ugh, you have me guessing. XD
    Nana: You may look like a girl, but your not a girl and your like, 4 years older than me. :eek:

We had an artificial tree for like, ever; but when we moved to my new house my parents are like "LET'S GET A REAL TREEEE"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back