• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
U
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Whatever you do, don't give your heart away easily. That's really what my problem is.

That day, I cried in the library (the bestest place in the world), and I made a vow that I would never cry in a library again... The next time my heart was broken I was crying, so I avoided the library. It's just not right to cry in a place so sacred.....
    My other sister is 11 and she is... wierd.
    A job would be helpful towards your PSP fund XD
    Hope you get some money :)
    I wish I could be like that, but there were stupid work-books that I was supposed to do......

I love the library.... of course, I was in a library the first time my heart was broken..... That was freshman year in high school though, so it was a long time ago...
    Little sisters are able to do that XD
    Im happy to help my Youngest sister. She is only 9 so shes not completely nuts yet XD
    Im usually working, then Ill crash once Im home or Ill use the computer XD
    Oh, well, late at night is almost the only time I can get on. It's after the office is closed, and after my classes. I was home-schooled for a while.... I didn't really like it, though. My 'teacher' (a.k.a. Step-mom) was really strict, and I didn't like it. I ended up cheating, and I got caught, so we stopped that......... I didn't like it.
    Im supposed to be the older brother who helps out and looks after them but I really cant stand them most of the time. I could'nt bear another brother :/
    lol. I know what you mean. I hate being gone, but there's only a certain time I can get on without running into people in the 'puter lab that I don't want to run into, ya know?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back