• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
U
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• K
    I wouldn't watch the english dub anyway, editing it when it's made into an anime is bad, but listening to their voices in english makes it worse.
    Check out Shamdeo's comments on my page.
    K
    Were you watching the english dub?
    K
    What do you mean vanished form television?
    K
    I can agree with you about how anime are worse than the manga. I too like Naruto, Inuyasha, FMA, and Bleach.
    If you have the time, check out Gantz and Battle Royale.
    Both are very similar, however I would warn you to use discretion due to the fact that both have a great deal of blood, gore, violence, and nudity...of course that's what make them appealing...But the games pretty good, from what I've played. When I do try and play it for some reason my new HDTV flickers when something animated is on screen, but only in towns.
    <sorry, 'puter problems, lol>
    Yes it is chocolate. Do you like chocolate-dipped strawberries???
    K
    Hmmm, mines Cecil Harvey from FF4.
    What anime are you into?
    K
    You could probably find it again. Why don't you look for it?
    Thnaks.

Most of them stopped coming.
    Kay-el still comes around sometimes You have to catch her.
    I'm not sure who KS is. I'm thinking Keyblade Shards. That person got a name change under monkeybutt. So there's no telling who it was.
    yes, when I first joined I was purufued_riku155.

When I joined, the first people I met were you, fantasygurl1227, rikubaka67, GTX, Redharry, Kaze_Krazy , and a few others that I may have forgotten.
    K
    In the game Metal Gear Solid when Sniper Wolf dies, she begins to sort of degrade herself and says she's a "dog".
    Solid Snake says the Opec word or something for wolf if Kegluneq, and says she's a proud wolf.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back