• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
U
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• My dad was in the army, so after we lived in Hawaii, we went to Germany, but for both places, so really all I mostly remember about Hawaii is the heat, and the way the sea, and the hibiscus flowers smelled....... I was six when we left Hawaii, and I was eight when my dad left the army and we left Germany......
    That's just plain suck-ish. I used to live in Hawaii when I was really little, and sometimes I can still smell the salt air...... *sigh* I miss it.....
    Cheeper in the west.... That actually makes sense, 'cuz there's not quite as many people out there....Or at least there didn't use to be....I don't really know, and I don't really care, honestly, lol. I just want to live by the ocean again. I miss the smell of the salt air, and the wind blowing of the water....... *sigh* Lucky....
    YOU'VE NEVER HAD CHOCOLATE-DIPPED STRAWBERRIES????? What planet are you from?????? We are seriously going to have to fix that. Get your hands on some as soon as humanly possible, 'kay???
    K
    Episode 3 or 6?
    I thought episode 3 was one of those movies as well.
    K
    I kind of want to watch that one next.
    Every time I watch it I either don't pay attention enough and feel I could more, or just feel like I missed something in it.
    K
    Have you ever seen V For Vendetta?
    K
    Watching Hot Fuzz, and talking with you.
    Thinkin about doin some workouts though!
    K
    Lol, he's a funny lil guy, wonder what his parents did to him....
    Anyway, what're you up to?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back