• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
U
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• They are...mostly. It's kinda funny, 'cuz Slipper and Notes don't get along very well, and they end up flying around in circles, and it's usually around my head while I'm trying to homework, or concentrate on someting. That's when I tell them that if they don't settle down I'm gonna have to get my gloves. (I use my gloves to slap them, but the gloves are soft, so they don't really feel it..... It annoys them though, lol)

I kinda wish someone else could meet them, 'cuz it's kinda lonely, and my room-mates prolly think I'm kinda insane 'cuz I'm alway getting mad at the pixies.......
    Sometimes being able to see them can be really helpful, but more often than not they can get kinda annoying. And some of them don't want to be seen.

But, no matter what anyone else says, they do live among us. I've got three tiny green and blue pixies that live in my dresser drawers at this moment. They're really cute, but as I said, annoying. Most of the Fey Folk I know are more active at night, so I'll be trying to sleep, then little Slipper will start squeeling about something Notes did, and I just want to sleep....... (3 little green and blue pixies names: Slipper <Female>, Notes<Male>, and Zip <Male>)
    It's cool. It's done, and over with. No hate needs to travel around outside of the club.
    sorry. my intentions were not to upset i was just curious. you have my apologies and need not speak if you don't want to.
    I love fairies as well, but being able to see them..... not really all it's cracked up to be, ya know?
    Well, I've never actually met a Hindu person. Nifty.
    I'm gay in a predominately straight community, so I kinda know how you feel about that.

I refuse to cry in a library, and that's the end of that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back