• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
U
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I forgot what we were talking about, 'cuz I havent' been on in like a week, or something like that..........

Any-hoo, how's it going???
    Im the oldest aswell. Babysitting was terrible, especially when it was my brother, He was like a little nutcase :p
    Jobs arent all that great, especially when you have to pay for rent :(
    Awww. Thats bad :'(
    I really dislike moving, coz everything gets lost. Hopefully the move speeds up soon and finishes.
    Yeah I have been gone forever!!! I don't know why. I just lost interest for a while you know! I want Birth By sleep and 358/2 days to come out so they will announce a KH3 XD. I never thought I'd say this but. I miss the original trio D :
    I've been keeping up with news though, I just havn't been on the forums.
    I wish there was a way I could learn another language, but I don't know at the moment, ya know?

I really really really really really miss flying......

And thanks, love. I love my avvy as well. lol!!! I'm desperately in love with fairies! They make me happy, lol.
    I don't want to put you through all that trouble so I'm just going to say it now. I'm coming back in one year because during that time I can do all my future endeavors and help myself out with my own problems
    Liike I said, we stopped traveing after I was eight, but I really do miss it....alot..... Germany was amazing, but JAPAN!!!!! OMG!!!! I would almost kill to go to Japan!!!!!

Honestly, though, staying in one place for so long kinda makes it even more enjoyably when you finally do get to go traveling...... *sigh* I miss airplanes.......
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back