• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Ultima Star
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• yeah I guess I could try searching. I think that's the only one, and if it is I'll give you a rinzler or sam stock I guess.
    I left once for about 6 months. So i guess you beat the crap out of my own personal record lol.
    I wanted to get out of my own way and give you personal welcome, so....Welcome back!! How long has it been since you left?
    As long as they don't burn.

8S I noticed cake mix and frosting in the pantry yesterday and I had the boggling sensation of baking a yum yum cake, or cupcakes.

:( Poo on my laziness.
    O_O'

Someone made them waaay back and posted pictures somewhere in here. :S

Or you could Google -> basically just star-shaped cookies with a yellow/orange frosting, and green leafy tips. Looked nommy.
    It means 'Hello, welcome, and enjoy having your soul taken by the KHI Sentience, which took your virtual essence of a soul ere you came here, and eventually, you came back, just as they always do.' 8P
    Yeah but there were space issues, I wasn't able to get in. I'm studying art, more specifically drawing and painting. I'm still pretty amateurish but its no surprise since I didn't get into it until my senior year at high school when I took a class of it.

lol, yeah I did nothing either, I was going to go to my aunt's on New Years eve but at the last minute I didn't feel like it and didn't go.
    Ahh, that's pretty great. Hope you're doing well :3 I'm supposed to be studying art but I wasn't able to get into any art class last semester ;~;

So did you do anything special during this holiday season?
    Hah good to hear! Do you have messenger or something? I'm pretty terrible at keeping tabs on visitor message conversations?
    I've been good, just living life. I graduated from high school last year and entered college last fall, did pretty well considering how wacky the first semester was for me. X3 What about you?

Also, it might be a bit late but its still the 1st for me so, Happy New Year!! =D
    ahaha wow you still have stuff from back then? :3 it was such a pretty sig! a few months later i actually got into photoshop and stuff myself ^^ you and livi were mainly the two inspirations i had! <33
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back