• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ultima Star

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ultima Star

KH3D Premiere Event: Photos and Videos from the Event!

Oh my god, what is this? they are all together in one place? o_o cant wait until I see the vid in SE's channel if they get to upload it of course..I hope they will um, well all I can say it's epic to see Ven ad Roxas there, I wonder how they'll react really
  2. Ultima Star

So since KH3D is the "prelude to the final batte"...

Maybe the mistery game turns out to be KH 3..that or a parallalel story going inside sora's mind about ventus roxas and him..I've been having these weird thoughts lately (?) about those 4 (including vanitas) on the same game
  3. Ultima Star

-/Cherry Blossom Studios/-

Welcome to Cherry Blossom Studios This new graphics studio could be referred to as Moonlight Studios 2, MS new version, or, simply can be called the beginning of the next episode in the life of a graphics studio that was alive for more than two years.Kinda long huh XD Right now, I'm the only...
  4. Ultima Star

Seems that I'm back

Hello again KHI world, seems that Im going to be around the forums for a while, what brought me here again...probably I wanted to remember old times, well you'll be seeing me at the graphics section, Im opening a graphics shop again ^^ FK/Ulty is finally back ..for the meantime at least! see you...
  5. Ultima Star

Im back

Well at least sort of, hi again to all my beloved friends who are still here, hi staff, hi KHI ^__^ Im going to try to be on regularly, I have my internet back so yeah
  6. Ultima Star

Fanfiction ► RE: Crystal Fate

Re: Crystal Fate Ah thank you n_n I wasn't going for cute but in the end..all I draw is cute for some odd reason x__x but they look good like that ^^
  7. Ultima Star

Re: Crystal Fate Means like..younger sister ^^; I am old lol. D8 I did? I so sorry T__T Oh to all the readers in general this week I won't upload CF..or I dunno but I don't think I'll have enough time to like..upload the edited chapter..I don't even know how to edit so I'll ask s.o for help...
  8. Ultima Star

Re: Crystal Fate I'm your onee-san O.o..or not? Lol you are very right ^^ I feel so old now..you're 15 and I 17 T__T
  9. Ultima Star

Re: Crystal Fate Thank you! Hehe thanks for that I will, don't worry ^^
  10. Ultima Star

Re: Crystal Fate Lol kinda kinda. Yah it's pretty old but I like. ..XD oh that..I was sleepy does that count as an excuse? :P Yah you are right. I see thanks for the tip. Hehe thanks Matt Hehe thank you haku-kun ^^
  11. Ultima Star

Re: Crystal Fate Thank you. And nah it's ok don't worry about repping me o.O Thank you ^____^ I'm still editing chap 3 and chap 4 so I might be posting them in some days hehe. ^__^
  12. Ultima Star

Re: Crystal Fate Thank you *nod* I thought that remaking the story was a good idea more exactly modifying it, I'm going to modify mostly..all of the chapters like..from 1 to 8 or 9 still not sure. It's cos of all the time without any update, I even had forgotten O__o I read trough it and...
  13. Ultima Star

RE: Crystal Fate Hi there, this is US again, I decided to start writing my fanfic again, actually I posted a chapter but I thought that it needed to be rewritten since I wasn't experienced enough when I started and since I fixed that with time and practice it's better to start again and maybe...
  14. Ultima Star

Fanfiction ► Crystal Fate

I guess so, since I havent been uploading this fic in a loooooooong time it's due to happen. Well here I am again with a new chap of CF I might rewrite the first chapters again and release a new and BETTER version of CF cos from chapters 1 to 4 it sucked. WEll here I go, chapter 13 CHAPTER...
  15. Ultima Star

♦~|The Mellow Nova Fanclub |~♦

Say I can't believe there wasn't one D= HE's great at making tags he's an awesome person, he deserves a fanclub >: And I say so lol so now ..all Nova fans join the club Members: -Ultima Star
Back