Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
The Lionheart
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• D: !!!

Age is just a number silly goose.

How bout we just happened to partner up after escaping Mage-ification (i.e. before getting zombified) and we've been bffls ever since.

Yay.

So what's our history?

I need some idea for me to pull it outta nowhere. lol.
    Say, I saw you giving Souji Seta his Pokemon avatar, by any chance, do you remember where you got it from and where other like it might be?
    Yup, I fixed it. It usually does that when it's bigger than the limited size. But thank you so much, I was trying to enlarge it without pixelating it. xD

And yeah, I'm gonna try my best with the job. :3
    that is fine with the school. You can take a back seat with your character when checking out for a while. The point of that is to do just that back the character out a bit so that the others arent slowed. then a simple 'I was in the john, sorry bout that' could suffice. I hope you do join!
    Hi, I am co-owner for the rp. We appreciate that you like the rp. Please join. It would be a shame that you not join if you are truly interested. It takes people that feel a connection to a piece of work to make it come to life. Hope to see a temp or reply in the near future. :)
    Well if anyone has a problem with it then I'll be sure to take it off haha
    Thanks for showing it to me
    Haha no way. I wish I could make something that good homebro.
    If you aren't could I use it?
    It really is a wonderful game. Might be a bit hard to find now but I would definitely say it's worth the effort, it is genuinely one of the ps2's best games.
    Yeah man, Gungor is great. They've got a new album coming out this month that's supposed to be very interesting, trying to musically express the moment of creation and stuff like that. I'm excited.

And Thanksgiving-ish time should be fine, I'll be here around that time likely. See you around :)
    HISSSSSSSSS

Nah congrats man!

Yeah I think it'd be great to meet up next time you're in town. I'm still at A&M. Maybe we could have coffee at Muldoons or a meal together or something. And that's great to hear about your summer man, mine's been a growing experience as well.

I'd love to hear how it goes for you in Austin, so keep me posted if you'd like!

Take care :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6