Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I've gotten in the manga, but last I left off was around... pains slaughter of Konohakagure(like however long ago that was, around it's beginning). and I left off the anime around... the first Naruto VS Sasuke fight, since it was going slow like bleach XD. I just kept going... sasuke's like Anikin Skywalker, he's going to become the evil bad guy for a while anyway, I know he's going to grab Itachi's eyues, even though now he says he doesn't XD. Usually I know my bad guys better tahn my good guys for some reason XD
    I think there's a technical hitch with the albums at the minute but what I usually do is upload the image to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting and use the image URL in my signature.
    Nah. I was going to watch it. But then I heard it was a very short anime and ended awhile ago. Kinda like Code Geas
    Sorry for the late reply. I hate my mac....It updates whenever it wants to without asking....Sorry.... =(
    Also, I feel for you .....If Sasuke dies, I will personally stalk Masashi Kishimoto until he brings him back. lol
    And No....I heard it was good and now I've been hearing Bleach sucks. So I don't know if it's bad or good. I watch and Read Naruto and One Piece. XD
    lol When it came to Itachi I didn't eat for 3 days sraight....I was really upset and couldn't think of anything. My parents got worried and made me start eating again
    lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6