• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• but seifbugazia-senpai my dad wont let me date you kinds of people until AFTER the apocalypse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seifbugazia-senpaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~
    killer bee waxed sasuke's ass and unfortunately sawah's chest couldn't suffocate a fly, but I still love her and you don't have a chance!
    my girl is plenty satisfied, your attempts at wooing her are more pathetic than the way Sasuke lost to Killer Bee.
    STAY AWAY FROM MY GURL YOU CRETIN. ALSO YOUR MANGEYKOU AVATAR IS PLAYED OUT SON. GET ANOTHER DOUJUTSU TO WHORE GOD DAMN IT.
    ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    too much ummmm Inuyasha, Trigun, Digimon, Pokemon for like 5 episodes, Trinity blood(one of my faves), FMA, basically anything that was on adult swim until 2007 then I moved and they didn't have Carton Network where I lived.
    Currently finishing Eureka 7.
    Curently watching Bleach, just tos ee if it matches the manga... when it';s not a filler arc, Blood+, Hellsing, Highschool of the dead, Rebuild of Evangelion, Neon Genesis Evangelion(I'm always rewatching it).
    I want to watch Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood.
    Ehh thats from the top of my head. some anime I miss are boogibop phantom, The Betterman, parallel Dual(it's about a split in the universe because fo some really powerful alien technology)

BUt yeah Been an anime fan all my life, how about you?
    I deleted your comment in BRS. Sure it's funny but it isn't related to the thread at all. Sorry~.
    new... movie? Lol I'm anticipating a lot of new movies for favorite animes... Evangelions rebuild series more than anything, the newest bleach movie I know of has some weird leech in it XD
    LOL yeah he became my second or thrid favorite characters around there, my favorite is actually tied between umm Minato, kakashi, and gaara, my seconjd is easily Jiraya XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back