• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I've gotten in the manga, but last I left off was around... pains slaughter of Konohakagure(like however long ago that was, around it's beginning). and I left off the anime around... the first Naruto VS Sasuke fight, since it was going slow like bleach XD. I just kept going... sasuke's like Anikin Skywalker, he's going to become the evil bad guy for a while anyway, I know he's going to grab Itachi's eyues, even though now he says he doesn't XD. Usually I know my bad guys better tahn my good guys for some reason XD
    I think there's a technical hitch with the albums at the minute but what I usually do is upload the image to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting and use the image URL in my signature.
    D
    .... Lol They rocked!
    I have to admit I kinda saw that coming.... Joke. XD
    D
    I agree! It rocked!
    I was actually upset to see Yami-Naruto dissapear.
    D
    lol Hey dude! Did you read Naruto 495 yet?!??! It was awesome. And I was upset Naruto got rid of Yami-Naruto
    D
    lol So wait do you watch Code Geas?
    D
    I LOVE INUYASHA!! And no, I have never heard of the final act,.
    D
    Hmm.....Nah. Only 60 episodes? Not worth it. lol
    D
    lol That site has everything. XD
    D
    Nah. I was going to watch it. But then I heard it was a very short anime and ended awhile ago. Kinda like Code Geas
    D
    lol XD Yes! I have decided I'll give it a shot! lol
    D
    Sorry for just dissaperaing out of nowhere dude. The site kept saying the sefver was busy...
    D
    10 years?!?!!??! Thats alot!!!!
    So how many episodes are there?
    D
    Is the anime/manga still on going or has it ended? And a site to stream it online would be better =)
    D
    Whats it about? Could you give me a short summery? lol
    D
    Sorry for the late reply. I hate my mac....It updates whenever it wants to without asking....Sorry.... =(
    Also, I feel for you .....If Sasuke dies, I will personally stalk Masashi Kishimoto until he brings him back. lol
    And No....I heard it was good and now I've been hearing Bleach sucks. So I don't know if it's bad or good. I watch and Read Naruto and One Piece. XD
    D
    lol When it came to Itachi I didn't eat for 3 days sraight....I was really upset and couldn't think of anything. My parents got worried and made me start eating again
    lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back