• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
SeaSalt IceCream

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• hmmmmm, i wonder who it could be. i think her name started with a C, and ended with an hristy
    That's good.

If it does end up being too much trouble, I have a back up plan. Ever play Trace memory? (AKA ANother Code)
    actually christie i'm leaving khi so we'll probably just have to talk on msn for now lol
    thanks for catching up though
    <3
    Oh, uh, one more thing.

Could his permanent characters (like Tigger, Pooh, Pete, etc) be at the top? or near there anyway.

sorry if it is a hassle!
    The other thing was... (and I forgot to mention it. You will kill me at some point)

Can I have it chronologically?
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0191906/ <--- his IMDB Like it gets more defined/bigger/whatever at the newer works.

And while I want the Three Musketeers Pete in there if any of your stock is better, go ahead and use it. If you need better stock, I'll find it. I don't know some movies like the back of my hand (and I was in a full computer lab watching The Road to El Dorado... to get one shot of him. Or a good shot anyway. So, I was kind of trying to hurry it up) but i will go looking for any stock you need.

He's my favorite actor right now.
    Okay, I got it!
    Size: typical
    stock http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm298/madammina_lost/Jim%20stock/ <--- this is an album. This is mostly chronological order, but the top is messed up and Cortes is supposed to be before Fuzzy Lumpkins. Ray is the latest. If the stock is horrible, let me know and I'll work on getting better ones (Cortes is very dark, but it's the best I could find on short notice) If not all of them, I want... Pete, Tigger, Pooh, Ray, Mr. Bumpy (claymation) Steele, Don Karnage, Darkwing Duck and Negaduck (I'll label them if you don't know anyone)
    Text: Jim (Cummings if you want)
    Colors Up to you. Just something that works with everyone.
    Effects: up to you.

No time limit, and if it's too much , let me know.
    I love it. it looks very cool. now im set. lol. i'll use the lelouch set tommorow.
    The idea would have ALOT of stock.

I kind of want a Jim Cummings sig, so it would be alot of his characters. (i.e. Mr. Bumpy, Don Karnage, Talespin Louie, Darkwing Duck, Ray, Pete, Pooh, Tigger, probably a ninja turtle too...)
    ohh, i was expecting it in like a week, i had 2 other sets made for me just yesterday.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back