• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
SeaSalt IceCream

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh.. Okay then ^^ thanks.

Hmm i dunno whats wrong with :/ personally its fine though some of the small writing kinda disturbs my eyes but thats just me xD
    OMGOMGOMGOMG I likez them all :D
    Photoshop, GIMP.... or both?
    where did you get those brushes from? they look nice
    exactly. I dont have Photoshop but im thinking that it is waaaay more advanced than GIMP but GIMP does almost the samethings as that but its easier.
    xD mhwahaha you must be persuasive. Nothing it straight forward with anything that's "advanced"
    Hmm i havent used anything thats from adobe thats related to digital art so i dont know yet. XD
    Tried making the opacity less? Or anything?
    Yes she does.

XD thats okay. Something might come up later. Which one do you use most?
    I agree since he flirts with her anyway.. wait. its the other way around.

Hmm Lance told me it should be on my computer but I used the search thing and found it. ^^;
    got any brush recommendations?
    well that dude used to fancy me and i feel the same wy to him. Then he started to move to my friend. Am i some kind of a tool to get to who they want?

I have some fonts but i cant find the gimp folder like i said to lancy. :/
    Bleh Im back to school now xD I still have a problem with this dude who used to be in my class last year.
    And I have got GIMP now. :D Made my first decent sig in GIMP.(do you think its actually half decent? its the Ven one.) but confusing at the mo but im looking at tutorials. Hardly got any brushes and fonts tho.

are you feeling well now?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back