• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Relix
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• dun dun dun you did it! Glad it wasn't a waste of time lol
    I have acquired an interesting, 'rare' (?) friend (but hey I knew this before this test ha)
    I'll be fair, so I'm a INFP :)
    Ha, thought you had forgotten about me already xD

I can't lol Only that one time when I was 11 and thought I could, and tried to audtion for the role of Gabrielle in our end of year play. Pretty brave of me back then. And Nope :((( going to try again...sometime.

Dogs are cute as well!! Don't get me wrong :DD and why'd you have a cat for a month?

Skin flaps it is.

...You hear it?
    ♫We?re soarin?, flyin?, there?s not a star in heaven, that we can?t reach~

p.s Because I'm a bother, I'm getting literally everyone to do this personality test (Because it's scarily accurate and cool to see what other people get) So yeah, if you ever want to or something...\(`0?)/
    I miss 2012 already :(

No I can't lol Yesssss haha. Nothing bad about adding another language into the mix. :) Update: He told me to play it again and he danced to it. We are nearing the final stages...

They are cute :) But cats are just...

c u t e r :)

lol I mean it's arms are like a flying squirrel...they just lack skin wings..skin flaps????
    2007...it was cool. I'm just...5 years...late. hahaha...why the brick though?? I duno if HSM is worth breaking your foot for xD
    Firstly, HAPPY NEW YEAR n_n (2013 sounds....eh lol)

LOL i can't even sing haha xD Nah, I just play music I like again and again. Currently playing a Korean one. My brother just informed me it's annoying him. By the end of the week, I'll have him speaking fluent Korean lmao

I confess. I LIKE CATS OKAY.

Haha, it looks like a flying squirrel?? Maybe that's just me then. I rewatched that now lol
    What's bad about HSM i mean sometimes it was cool i guess?? right??
    lol never done karaoke before...nah, sometimes I just replay songs and then it gets stuck in (mainly) my brother's heads xD

Yes, indeed. ;______; but...but I like cats better. sorry.

No problem :) Apperently I'm good at making songs suck in people's heads so yeah...

Haha, Oh look a pug. I love pugs.

Haha charming? I'm not sure that's the right word. It was cute though xD

Song that came to my mind when i saw that:
    Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?
    Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me?
    Don't cha?

You've not seen anything yet haha

I think this has got to be the most random message I've received...haha

Hope you had a good christmas lol (seems you did since you're high on cake???)
    welll here's this weird gif i reblogged today
    Haha alright :3 Sword Art Online...I went from disturbed to laughing my ass off at this scene (I know i shouldn't laugh but...). Yeah but it seems he's moved on...if you know what I mean. Yeah, I agree. I can't say I 100% understand what's going on...lol We'll just see until the end I guess. Where did that guy even disappear too? erm hello writers you can't just introduce a character then let him disappear like that....~_~
    I can get-- has mocks: Get's a U, E and a D. I'm going to need a miracle to pass my January exams wow. I'm trying but I just lose my concentration T_________T I actually tried and the outcome still fly kicked me in the face.

Ah, gradually huh? No rush, anyway. But like hurricanes....are usually scary :( The weather is so unpredictable, I would be annoyed too...instead of hurricanes, the UK should just pass over some rain to you. We have more than enough. Oh :\ that's sad..

~ f o c u s ~ *nods* Nothing comes in this life without some sweat and tears...nah think i might just become a sloth after yep
    Oh! I don't think you should apologise for that though haha Yeah, I agree...It's like that with Sword Art Online too. Ha, you really like him then. Yeah that flashback was really sad, you could tell he cared for that guy in this...sadist/pain is love/ yet sweet way. Not a very good father for throwing his son out of a plane???
    Yes I did! And we performed and all. Great feeling :) Thanks n_n I'm trying but I just feel really down lately? Like since my birthday I just don't know...and I've just lost all motivation to study properly :( I shall hope with you this gets better...or I'll end up failing.
    Further than yesterday even aha..Oh~ I hope you got it replaced, glad no one was hurt :) How the heck do you not panic when you see these things coming? I mean, most Americans on my dash were worried about internet and it was just so casual it was weird haha

*shakes angry fist* haha same, maybe a little too much?? It's true...great advice tbh :) too bad we tend to forget these words of wisdom haha
    Haha, why are you sorry? Soon...soon. Yeah, it's okay :) Why'd you like him so much though? Oh, I see...I wonder if he's Shiro's father lol
    Yep haha...after all those times of saying I like to dance, I actually joined a dance group now lol feels nice to use my initiative once in a while. idk if it will but yeah I hope so too :(( *nods*...Yeah true.../sigh. Btw, I know this a late but how was hurricane Sandy? did you keep safe? Nothing destroyed?

I feel ya *coughtumblrcough* but I guess sometimes...you have to look straight ahead and ignore everything else...Like push the distractions out of the way :3
    No time :( Saw a preview...something is gonna happen with him, yes? And I wonder who's that damn Sephiroth look-a-like..
    I had dance last night, and it wrecked me more than usual. Welp. It's pretty harsh actually lol the waves of reality and the future are now hitting me..you?
    That's good :) Hope everything is going well education-wise
    Haha, cooler xD We still don't know much about him though, imo. haven't had a chance to watch the latest episode :(((
    As of right now: I'm dead tired but fine :)
    You?
    Am I the only one who thinks that guy from K in your sig just screams *Axel* Maybe it's just me but...psh~
    oh and hi :3
    ERMEGEWRD NEW FRIEND UEUEUUEUEUEHUEHEUE

WE WILL DRINK THEM ALL UNDER THE TABLE AND GO CLUBBING PEASANTS *u*

Filthy peons
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back