• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Relix
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• It was. It's actually a game, y'know? Like a proper game...that gets put on shelves and sold to people...the world is wonderful place.

The norm...nothing exciting happen in that time? You did..haha. You just stopped replying back one day so I assumed you got really busy (And I guess I was right). I didn't! I came on everyday but didn't just post in any threads lol well, no matter...it won't happen again until some while...for me anyway.
    I ask myself the same thing.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
    I KNOW HE WAS, HE WAS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER RELCHAN. YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME HOW COOL HE WAS. ;__;

I guess Caroline can call him? I don't know. I always thought him fleeing was kind of dumb anyway.

Oh my god are all of these characters fucking Buffyverse characters?????????
    THEY RUINED IT. But this was nice closure that helped fix what they did.

Ehhh... Well, there again. That's such a Buffy/Angel thing, to have the characters jump back and forth. Right? Tyler is such a... nothing?

OHOHOH The First Evil in Buffy taking on the image of anyone it wants, JUST LIKE SILAS
    The poof

I never liked that plot line. Alaric was a badass hunter and they derped him up.

Oh... but he made that promise to Caroline. D: To be honest, I don't really care about Tyler anymore. I'd rather see Klaus get with Caroline and watch what comes from it.

YES BONNIE PULLED A WILLOW...
    They do both have that brooding face down.

...Fuck, I forgot too. Oh my god.

Was it really? I enjoyed the characters there but REAAAAAAAAAAAALLY?

YES. Ugh, I'm sure we can think of more. xD
    "Oh no, Elena's a vampireeeee. We have to fix herrrrrrrrr." SHE DOESN'T EVEN WANT TO BE HUMAN. What a waste.

LEXI. Lacey was sort of close.

Wait.. the pilot is out?

I'm trying to think of the other glaringly obvious plot ripoff. Oh, there's the daylight rings. Angel had one and got rid of it.
    I hope they don't believe it or they are DUMB

Yeah, a lot of the supers coming back was pretty pointless. It'd have been better if they had actually killed someone... Bonnie was her own demise so I don't count that.

I think there was some nice closure for Alaric (ugh could he have please stayed) though and I loved his character interactions. And... Lacey??? I CAN'T THINK OF HER NAME. Blonde. I love her.

Lol, you know what I forgot all about? That weird preggers Hayley plot.

I love how much this show steals from the Buffyverse though, jesus. It feels a bit like an homage? I know they've ripped off way more.
    Bonnie was going cray cray, I've been waiting for this.

of course she'd ask Jeremy not to tell anyone, gosh
    Klaus was pretty badass in that episode though

LOL THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT "man didn't this happen to Angel"
    SHE WAS THE STRONGEST. she better get a helluva lot more screen time in 4.0 because my lovely asuka has been shafted screen time wise

crying at you. i'm going to add you to mine later today!
    it was seriously fantastic

you could just see all of her pent up frustration at fighting for 14 years while getting beat to shit in that one moment.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back