• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Relix
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Were you thinking of cereal or something? College expects you to be cereal. I need to taste that one day~ THEN DON'T HAVE MILK SPILLED ON YOU :<
    Majestic?? MAJESTIC? Not at all :< They're evvvvalll.
    That's very vague. lol What are you going to do to relax then? WHAT IF I LAUGH ANYWAY. if i said that if i was going to sum up my summer, according my friend: 'be efffing yolo' what would you think of us then /waits for judge. If you paint it rainbow...maybe it'll be more cooler, yes? :D

tike: a crude uncouth ill-bred person lacking culture or refinement.

No she was...:< a scroll down the facebook time line says it all
    Do you want me to go over it again? n_________n
    when someone tells me it's because someone suggested a play list to the dj... /cries instead and hides knife
    I HAVE RECOVERED!
    the finale wasn't bad, but i think everyone had different ideas for how they wanted it to go though i admit there are aspects that were lacking. xD

I'M NOT A HOOKER, I'M A RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE
    i hope so! I KNOW. xD it's so big and awesome. i wish more heartless looked that way ;~;

YEAH A HOOKER. you'd.... oh dear lord relchan XD
    yesssssss, i hope she's the one we've seen designs of. @_@

well i meant a hooker sooooo... XD but it's good to know your love for justice burns almost as hot as your passion of cabbage xD
    Azula's VA will be back to voice a Spirit~

noooooooo ;~; well, you know what that means. you must become a man of the night.
    sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

you need a new computer ;~;
    also a spirit from the Spirit world attacks Korra for her abuse of the Avatar State, it sort of looks like a Heartless xD
    6 month time skip, Bumi is upgraded to main cast member, Mako is a cop, we see a lot of the Southern Water Tribe and the Southern Air Temple
    Book 1 = 12 eps
    Book 2 = 14 eps
    Book 3 = 13 eps
    Book 4 = 13 eps

Book 2 is titled Spirits
    Lol Cereal...sadly, there is cereal times ahead. :< It's not as silly as it sounds. I shall! Cupcake and milk? I wonder how that tastes xD Milk spills = RUDE. :mad:
    Haha, more than bad. xD Pshhh, pigeons would rather crap on me than send a message for me :( baka pigeons.
    Only if you give me a list of 20 things you're going to do this summer =^.^=. YEAH, YOU SOUND LIKE YOU'RE JOKING. Lol pre-judgement xD Because of course if i'm crazy, my friends aren't going be sane either. i want to hide there and like never grow up or something *_*

ewwww, I would be 12 lol. I don't think you'd like me when I was 12...:(.
    PARADOX. man children having man children will over populate the world with man children then everyone will eventually become a man-child T__T. Remember when you told me one of your proms had a bad DJ? yeahhhhhh I was a victim of that. Erm, my broacher that was on my dress and...my lip gloss that I only used once. I swear i entered the hotel and 10 minutes of being there I lost it. like how. /cries/ I know who has it though...too bad I don't wear red lip stuff casually.
    but hypehypehypehype I GOT A 3DS AND IT'S SO PRETTY AND BLUE
    it was on sale for 150 instead of 170~
    it looks like "season 1" is book 1 and 2. so "season 2" will be book 3 and maybe 4, depends on what they choose to do.
    NICK ORDERED 26 MORE EPISODES FOR KORRA ON TOP OF THE 14 EPISODES FOR BOOK 2

WE DON'T KNOW IF THIS MEANS 4 BOOKS OR BOOK 3 WILL BE EXTRA LONG
    BUT MORE KORRAAAAA
    I had a chance twice but it was with my exes friends so I thought I shouldn't go just in case it meant spending a weekend with him. xD YOU GOT A JOB? What do you doooo?

Oh she cancelled plans so that's not happening this week anymore. Yeah, douche, like he hit her cat and guilted her into getting rid of her cat. Then he bothered her to get two new kittens that didn't "come with baggage".
    Everyone was camping on the weekend! But I had work, so none of that for me. I've never actually been camping though. xD Maybe just use it as an excuse to buy a new one then~

I workkkkk. Going to stay over at my friend's apartment on Thursday, and will have to suppress the urge to deck her boyfriend~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back