• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Rauxlen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yep :) I remember one of my school teachers used to boast saying he could make fireworks so didn't have to buy any. But thing is, he has to buy the ingredients to make them! lol so he ends up spending more.
    Anyways, hows your day been?
    Thank you! Hopefully the others like it too!
    Oh it's fine, understandable. My bad. ^_^
    Um, only if you want to but yeah, it'd be great. So sure, you can do it if you want! XD
    oh...ok. But I'll still miss her...T~T
    Any idea why she left?? I would give her my email to get updates on the story, but...well...I don't want to give it out to just anyone...you know??
    Don't worry. I have a title suggestions like:

Crisis Core: Reality check
    Crisis Realty:

But I prefer:

FFVII: Crisis Reality [A FFVII: Crisis Core AU RP][Sign Up/OOC Thread] [Joinable]

It's not gonna be called: Crisis Core RP: Alternate Universe. Sounds tacky. Meh. :p
    It's fine. That's fine. :p
    Can you just revive the thread? Then I'll continue from there? Pretty please? XD
    ooh damn they are lucky indeed. the cops probably wouldn't have cared if they were duds or not (around here they like that >.<)
    I havent myself bought any fireworks for aages. I don't intend to to be honest cuz well its like setiing money alight and bursting it into flames! lol you know wt i mean. so I just let my mates get it ;P
    Thanks!
    I know. I haven't watched it in awhile.
    Okay!

BTW, I'm making the templates and things for the RP but do you think I should change the thread name or something like that? I was just wondering and it's in the Canon Roleplay section right?
    Everybody's increasing their prices these days aren't they >.<
    :O damn, well its good they let you off, would've been harsh since it was only a couple of hours after the time limit.
    So you're not allowed to shoot firworks unless its like a special day? Over here its allowed whenever. Well I think so anyways lol, we haven't got caught or seen by the rozzers ;P
    Lol don't worry, I bet I'd be rubbish at it too :D

Yeah just buy some fruit lol! Once you get into a habbit of it it'll be normal and you'll be healthy :D Well I say that, but I still can't resist my fast food D:
    Lol well it was the 4th of July celebrations so thats fine. Happy 4th of July btw though I'm late :(
    lol, yeah. thank goodness I spend a lot of time at my cousins cuz he lives right by my grandparents house.
    oh, btw...what going to happen to the RP now that LadyofShadow is gone??? *cries*
    Oh! I know what you're talking about :D We call that Squash here lol. Funny name for it. I've never played that before but it does seem like a good game I must say. I don't think I know any place around here where I can check it out D:

Lol I know what you mean D: I've decided to snack on fruits now, gotta force myself and get into a habbit.
    D: crap thats not good. You start being more careful too! D: And is racquetball like Tennis?

I knoow :( couldn't resist yesterday. Mom bought a bag of fish and chips for my little sister and I ate almost half!
    I know what you mean =/so you be really careful with whatever you do ok D:
    ^^; yeah it was but its my own faul lol, i should've stopped! I been more careful since then and haven't got any big injuries..yet.

Go for it ;) What I must make sure to do is watch what I eat first, I snack and eat fatty foods too much =/ gotta stop!
    D: ooh damn, that sounds painful! Good thing it wasn't very bad though, head injuries are the worst and I have had a few of them. Still got scars from years ago D: Last thing I bust was my ankle early last year. Cuz of soccer ^^; I twisted it first and like an idiot carried on playing and then my mate blasted the ball which i blocked with my hurt ankle >.> making it worse! it was painful!

Don't stop! You got it all at ome lol so you can do a bit each day whenever you want.
    First off: Our Crisis Core Alternate Universe RP is up. Let's go discuss it more shall we, I know we discussed in the Zack Fair fanclub but I have more to expand as well from here forth.

Here's the link:

http://forums.khinsider.com/roleplaying/129980-crisis-core-alternate-universe-rp-i-don-t-know-just-idea-came-up.html

BTW, those are great anime I heard about. Fullmetal Alchemist especially. YES GET BACK TO GEASS WORLD. 8D
    And you're accepted in my CG fanclub. Just ask any questions that you have mind that came up in the episodes you have watched and or watching. :P
    Lol I'll try not to but I am actualy very accident prone =/ Broken, fractured and sprained many bones D:
    Easier said than done I know lol, I've stopped D:
    Yeps!!^.^ gotta love craziness!
    Well, this is it I think. I leave tomarrow. XD But I might still be able to get on in the morning... it all depends on how many "lose ends" there will be and how much time I'll need to get them all together. I'll miss you 2!!!!! T~T *cries*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back