• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Rauxlen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• aws! thats so cool! I love FMA! XD sorry I didn't reply in a while, been gone with my family for New years and my sweet 16!!! *happy dance*
    XD Yeah def. Suzaku and I love Suzaku. Big fangirl of him. X3
    Anyway, that's pretty sweet...but that stinks it washed away. :/

Sadly nobody new has signed up, we had more people before. I wonder if it's school/work/college that's preventing them? We really need people if we're going to have this RP but on the bright side, at least we have alot of time to edit the RP's plot/character/templates and what not...so that's somewhat of a good thing and learn from other RPs (well for me I can research tadbits of what to do and what not)...if that makes sense.
    Yes, it's supposed to be advanced too.
    Really?.....I could imagine, that and I heard Inuyasha took forever to finish from a frined of mine.
    That's awesome....probably because he wore the same uniform as Suzaku did Code Geass R2 (Season 2 of Code Geass). lol. And yeah, he looked awesome in those photo you showed me! Were you a Bleach character by any chance?

That's awesome! Oh good I'll add you in cuz I saw it and liked it.. and yeah, I'm gonna have to post my OC template and all too...
    I hope it's good and I got Pinnacle Studio 8, so hopefully that should help!...^_^

I can understand and I bet my parents would agree with your mom but that's cool that your dad and you can. LOL I know what you mean, that must be nice though at least one of your parents watches anime with you and like it. My parents don't but eh, I'm fine with that. Take whatever I can get as long as it's not bad or anything. Oh that's cool, I need to finish that show along with many other shows that are on the list....I don't think I could get it done. Yeah.....hopefully.

Oh my gosh, lol that's funny. Your dad seems fun and that's awesome! :D How did it go?

Thanks, I did have a great vacation and also something for you:
    http://forums.khinsider.com/signup-out-character-threads/142206-crisis-reality-ffvii-crisis-core-au-rp-sign-ups-ooc-discussion-thread-re-made.html#post4739746
    Definetily Copic markers!! I got 24 copics... err... copics are these really good quality markers that I love alot. But they are super expensive... like 5 dollars a pen. But worth it!!! XD
    but if not for that, then maybe my new cell phone.
    Good luck with doing that. My friend says she needs more then one on her account. As for me, I don't mind. Just need to upload whatever's good and all and I have to finish the AMV when I'm back from my trip.

I'm still moving from episode 14 and going to try and finish it from there but by bit and bit. Oh how was that? What was their reaction? My dad already dislikes it and says "blargh" to it but then again, he doesn't like anime or what anime I watch cuz you know...he's weird like that and it gets annoying when he tells me it's junk. >: But I let him off at times cuz well, he's my dad and not some total random stranger that disses off things they don't like, then that'd be different. XD Oh yeah, me too! :3
    well, yeah, I did get my sister something (a zach fair poster haha) and my mom. But other than that I plan on drawing. I would cry if I was failing in art. It's my passion for sure. :)
    Yay~can't wait to upload AMVs to both accounts, need 'em. XD
    That's pretty awesome, I don't know if any of my RL friends have accounts on Youtube but I'll ask them...
    So have you watched Death Note (the anime)? I've just started. :3
    That's pretty cool. I added you on both channels! :D Mine still needs uploading of videos... as for the other channel. I don't think my friend will mind that I added you as she doesn't have RL friends that are on Youtube which is kinda funny but meh...lol. XD
    That's cool, I still need both..... :D

Cool! I'll check it out. By the way, can I add you? I have 2 channels too although I don't think my friend would mind adding me to her channel because although she mostly controls, it's mine too and she trusts me but I'll add you on my channel~I go by the name of Ai there. :3
    I know! Me too! I don't got that many to shop for, plus I'm completely broke T.T ....so many people (family)I do pwetty pictures for haha, a trip down memory lane
    Same. XD

Thanks. I'm actually recording in a voice recorder, unless my dad can get me a microphone for Christmas or my birthday.

Oh nice...that's cool. Wait you have a Youtube channel then? :3 XD
    Don't worry, your school year will end and you won't have to deal with them again...unless you have them but they'll have their senior year where they'll be more mature or outie. XD

Yayyyyy I don't know if I'm doing the voice right though, it sounds crappy when I tried. D:
    Cool what AMV? I'm doing a Rion one with my friend...
    I see...well yeah, there's always people like that around. Can't get rid of them so you ignore them or if your creepy enough, scare them. XD
    That's cool and I see, for us, it depended on what class we took and such but mostly only Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors have class together and Freshmen only did a few classes with the upperclassmen.

Oh good! I added you on there~I'm mizuglace1020. :3
    Me too......I'm trying to make one and I'm doing a fandub of Namine, interested in hearing it when I'm done?
    Whoo-hoo! Freshie Freshman. XD Sorry I always heard that when people heard I was going to be a Freshman? What's it like at your school? At my school we had a seperate building for the Freshmen and the older upperclassmen would be at the other building. And I'm a Freshmen in college too (so yay the both of us starting higher levels of schools) :p

That's still cool though.

Chyeah...glad

Yuppers..same here as I'm usually busy with college and whatnot...so yeah, I thought I'd be fair to everybody else.

Oh and do you have a DA? Also do you like to watch AMVS and or fandubs? :3 Just wondering!
    Ohhhhhhhh that's cool! Nice. I bet it is and yeah, I miss those days in HS. What grade are you in now? Sophomore? Junior?

That's cool. I kinda have guy friends but most of them are mostly on KHI. XD

BTW Yours and Szayel Aporro's profile colors look almost identical in a sense...or at least that's what I thought at first until I saw the light lavender like color on yours.

Also I'm thinking about starting the sign-ups really soon. You will along with others get a PM about it. You up for it? I know we might have to do it without Neglect but the sign-ups will have to go up to May since I'll be back to end it and we can start the RP, if not, June, the lastest.
    I think it was good... don't remember now ^_^' heh....
    I celebrated Christmas with my dad and stepmom this past week... It was nice, but I can't believe that Christmas is here already!
    I see. Good luck with yours! I finished mine but ugh. One of my teachers is being weird about grading mine. D: College finals sucks. :c

Wait aren't you homeschooled right? I remember you telling me...
    It's fine...but it's not like I'm really complaining other then I know this guy I know is shy..but eh whatever. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back