• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Rauxlen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• It rained again >_> lousy weather. Still had to go out nevertheless, got my contact lenses and new suit lol.
    :O Oh cool you making an AMV? What's it about? Would love to check it out ;) and see your costume! :D
    Thats good you got into a routine now, I've er become lazy D: Haven't gone to the gym in weeeks, but just do some sit ups and press ups at home.
    I didn't! :D lol today's nice too. Need to go out for an eye check up and then to buy some new clothes. Hopefully it stays good.
    This was the first major repair but I still think I should sell it cuz I don't use it as much as I need to, nor my brother as its half his. Still not sure though, we'll see what happens.
    What you been upto?
    Yeah and thank goodness.
    So thinking about trying out for any FFVII: CC roles or just an OC?
    And by the way if I'm not on or is Neglect, can you if you like the templates or answer the question, anybody asks and keep checking the thread if anybody new or whoever posts? It'd be great! Thanks!

BTW ignore the second PM and delete it. XD
    Hey Rauxlen, I just thought I'd let you know: GO CHECK OUT THE IDEA THREAD BECAUSE I'LL BE CLOSING IT SOON AND THEN BE PUTTING UP THE SIGN-UPS/OOC THREADS!
    Today seems like a nice day.Though I probably just jinxed it =/ lol
    D: I know, theres always something wrong =( Managed to get it sorted out but it cost me a lot..almost 200 =( I'm in two minds in whether I should sell it or not. Cuz I don't use it as much as I need to but its still useful to have.
    I do like your idea for a template, so I'll put it up.
    Sure! I want your input too and def. Mr. Wilhelm and then I can get it going. :D
    Hey! I like your idea in the Zack Fair FC and I revived the the other thread. So I have the rest of the questions there, in case you're wondering. Might be busy for a couple of days but I'll try to get the Sign-Ups/OOCs going! Just remind me! :)
    Lol, I know that's alright. It's inevitable really. We try and help as much as we can but there are messed up things there too.

I know what you mean =/ don't like it too hot or very wet D: A nice warm windy day is perfect for me. Today actually seems pretty good. But knowing the british weather it won't last long lol. Wanted to play tennis today too but my car's wrecked =(
    Yeah..and it just gets worse every time. In a few years it'll probably be gone forever..

Thats good it's healed up :) your lucky you got nice warm weather, here its been raining too much D: messed up our tennis games twice! luckily today was ok bt couldn't play for long.
    Lol maybe but its good to hear you know about it ^^ You'd expect to know I guess cuz its a country that needs a lot of help. So many people dies cuz of floods everyday.

D: lol soorry. That sucks, but at least you didn't get sunbunrt too much right. Make sure you take some quality cream with ya lol.
    Ah you have! cool :D most people I tell have no clue lol.

Ooh yeah they can be baad. Lucky for me I've never gotten sunburned. Already have tanned skin lol ;D
    Bengali. They are from Bangladesh, if you know what that is lol. Its a small country in Asia.
    Ah wow that sounds like a lot of fun you know :) Nice.
    I've always had to do that kind of stuff really, since I was like 15-16. They don't fully understand most of the stuff (English isn't their first language lol) But it is annoying still.
    Oh cool! Thats where you been then eh. Nice :) You have a good time?
    Lol thats lucky then ;D

D: aw man that sucks to hear. Stretch em out and rest and your legs will get used to it ;) It happens the first few times. I'm doing ok, been busy with a lot of things. Work and sorting out some house stuff, like the phone and boiler, had to change our line and get the boiler sorted >.> parents always make me sort that stuff out.
    lol. nothing personal or anything. I'm just a bit paranoid about that kind of thing...you know??
    Especially with all the weirdose and pervs out there now. Not saying you are or anything...lol >_<' just saying
    Yeah, I noticed that. There are barely any posts really... but I haven't looked at it lately
    I trust her too...but my conscience is telling me not to. *_*'
    But anyways... I'm glad the RP can continue. XDD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back