• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Rauxlen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh riight, hehe my bad. That sounds very nice =) Hope you have a great time ;-)
    I see it, i read the review there, havent played TWEWY yet, i dont have a DS =/ good review btw.
    Dont worry about it, give it time and you'll get more posts and reviews. ;-)
    Ah right I see, yeah thats probly why id like to go to school, to see my mates and stuff, otherwise id be lovin it at home ;-D
    4-5 hrs? damn thats quite far =/ when u guys gna be moving there? Lol so you're looking forward to it then eh ^^ great. your complaing the house is too big? lol, id love a big house :D
    Heey dont worry about that, i still wanna see it. besides gta give it time and spread the word. Its only been 2 days lol, give it a month or so and you'll see it grow ;)
    Ooh your homeschooled, now it makes more sense lol. thats unlucky, i mean its great that ur at home and can relax but i would like it in school. u enjoy it at home more?
    Yosemite? cool :D like movin houses? how far is that from where u are now?
    a website? nice one, send me a link and ill check it out :)
    lol. its never an easy job that is it. ;D
    Oh i see, they allowed to do that? Damn, that rly sucks. 6 is better than 8 but still torture ><
    lol who understands any of maths, all gibberish to me :p Wt else u been upto then ?
    8 in a week?! that is torture! :O that rly sucks. Good luck tho, hopefully the time flies by during the lessons.
    Im good thanks, i feel your pain D: college is doing my head in, so much work and assignments already. Its only the 3rd week for me. Dont get time to relax or come online as much =/
    You live in a very hot climate I take it? It gets cold here. :p But yeah, I have to train for Track and Field since I want do it this year that and the Monologue show. XD Oh dear...
    LOL! Yeah know what you mean. Doing a bio on a President for English class assignment
    and Homecoming was just this weekend. Umm....made up the mile--like running the mile for gym class at school. Totally wacked. XD
    I see. I see. I know right? It's awesome!
    No... PURPLE. Lavender's a lighter color, I think.
    XD
    But meh, I say it's purple, so it's purple.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back