• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Prophet
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Solar energy is energy from the sun, and as we know is made from molted lava/fire. So in shortened terms if solar energy comes in direct contact with skin, it will cause it to gradually burn, if it comes into contact with rock, well the rock will be reduced to ash.
    Whoever you choose to fight with, I'll be waiting to battle them this afternoon.
    In the end, it's up to you to who you think would be best.

I'll also be leaving pretty soon, so any demanding questions than need to be asked had better be asked soon.
    I read through Methuselah a while ago, and he didn't seem quite right.

It's okay, I see nothing wrong with Prayer, ultimately, I left this battle up to the roleplayers to determine which warriors would be suitable and fit the non-God criteria.
    thats a good question, cause SOlar energy cant be simply defined like the other forms of energy can. Let me go down the road of them;

Lunar energy is power from the moon, thus it can easily controlled to explode. Psychic energy is quite different, cause this one comes from the mind, thus one must have a bright mind or know's how to control thoughts through power.Spiritual energy is energy from like dead spirits, ghosts, and such; these sources are actually something compared to necromancy, but not as complicated, or dark ;). The base of all these things is pure energy, which all of us know it is the power that comes from within, sort of using our will power and life force to make pure energy come to life. Now onto solar energy or energy from the sun. This is quite interesting, being from the sun it will tend to be hot, and not explode easily. However, that means it must burn easily right, wrong; solar energy is most compared to Photosynthesis, and i am sure you know what that is ;D.

Hope that explained it :D
    Yeah, Nas is a rap god imo; actually i like one of his songs, but i dont remember what it's called, the video has a bunch of kids in it; quite the song. ;D.. And i know it takes thinking outside the box, just i am using an inexperienced character..the first time i am using him :D
    I guess i chose wrong for the battle.

SO you like the inspiring rap..not the "i got money, and you don't" Kind of rap...and not all country is bad :p
    O_O, so he is indestructable 100%, wow when you say indestructable, your not kidding :p..So what kind of music you listen to (completely off topic :D)
    Well been trying to think of a good responce but i just get super lazy, and got school..X_X, other rps, other battles, RL, all this shit is piling up agaisnt me like Michael jackson did to little boys in his prision/home :p
    I just posted it in order to stop it from happening before it starts.

Soon enough, noobs like deaddude(and many others) will eventually do this.

I believe these battles are a convenience, but only if used correctly.
    Uh from what I've observed it loses its effect in roughly a meter's distance, and throws its target pretty forcefully, but if you attached yourself to the plate or something else with like a rope or something you should hold. At least until you let go. There's probably a video on youtube or something like Medusa vs Stein.
    Time travel; that is always one of my favorite powers..and seeing you put that for Saint, it is an automatic favorite for me >;D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back