• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Prophet
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Sorry I do overreact sometimes, that's just the way that I am when I spend any amount of time on something. I too would love to fight you in the near future, it would prove to be fun. Also don't worry, I am completely fine now. I should not let things like that get me down, EVER.
    Well I'm sorry to say, but it seems that Misanthropy has made his final decision and is not allowing me to participate in the fight. All that time wasted on my template, all of that depression for absolutely nothing, all of my freaking stupidity. I feel like crap now, all of my friends hate me and I even lack the competence to post a template on time, they were right I am pretty worthless.
    Well I guess that's it then, hope to have a fight with you in the future, because I can no longer do so now.
    Hey Chariot, looks like I am done with my template so anytime you want to read up on it you can, but I warn you, It is extremely wordy. Also, is it you or I that post first?
    hmmm... that can be a problem, he never said if they had bars or not, so i was a little confused about it... this makes things problematic... *sigh*

annoying

thanks for the info at any rate
    sorry about that, i'm attacking Trefinix (aliahya's character)

ie the elaborate entrance guy...

and von93194 is attacking you
    RP midnight has started, you can post anytime, no posting order, as long as nobody falls behind, and give at least 24 hours for everybody to post, you can post like max two a day type thing, hope to have fun

-Kamui
    okay, i may pm everybody later just to tell them the battle started or something... most people forget that they signed up for a rp, happend to me on a few occasions
    i don't mind about posting order or anything, if everybody posts when they can, and keep it to, say one or two posts a day, then i'm fine with it, if you guys rather stick to a posting order, i'm fine with that too, really your decision, as long as we don't leave anybody behind in the battle

and thanks, i've had a bit of experience with rp's think one of the most intersting ones, was somebody had a character with an attack, that converted your own life force/energy against you, into another attack like a time bomb, useful attack had its flaws though...

well hope this battle turns out intersting with the characters
    YAY!

Do you mean last in the entire story, or in the chapter?

Part of the reason I but you is I really enjoy reading it. You write very well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back