• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Prophet
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• oh ok, well your talking about the Gorge in Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastian, and the world that never was..i think i know a great place for this battle ^_^
    :O really, i thought most people on this site..perferably the ones who had been here longer than 2 years grown to hate the series.

anyways the reason i asked is because it is becoming really hard for me to find a location, so i was thinking of a location in KH, just was wondering what you thought?
    Yup, oh and i am making my challenge to you as we speak, so keep a look out for it ^_^..i figured we should have a battle
    : D
    Yeah, the thrill of battle is one to enjoy ones "company" am i right..and i am a bit on the hyper side, been up for 17 hours, i am not tired, but somehow hyper as hell o_O
    So he has a sense of humor.. :lol:, well as one of my friends says a sense of humor is a step of being a good fighter :D..how does that make sense, I have no freaking clue ;D
    o.o i am intrigued by this; what exactly do you mean by "Rp Battling Canon" this sounds like a good thing xD
    No specific reason, just wanted to make some new friends ^_^. why is there suppose to be a reason o.o
    Yes so i will probably post my character for that never started battle tonight or tomorrow and i can try my luck against you. I know I am bringing something unique to the table, or i wouldn't be getting challenged by what you guys call yourself "vets" still dont completely understand that way of speaking. I see all you good rpb'ers as experienced writers who know the way of battle and know how to put into correct wording and grammar usage..

but i am wondering something, how good is Zets/Josh/MN..what ever he calls himself now, these name changes sometimes are a hassle >.>
    Heh, i just ate as well :cool:

So any tips on battling him..wait didnt we have a battle that never started o.o
    Acually pretty dang good, awaiting AD to edit the rest of hit post in my death fight..i mean fight..but seriously i am probably going to lose to him, but might as well try right :lol:. But other than that just youtubing some vids, talking to some friends, and eating some Chinese food :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back