• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Prophet
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah, just about.

I'mma announce in the discussion thread. Ask judges and players to have their business done by the 10th.
    Oh crap, yeah i am not all that lucky, i got summer school this week x_x..so i am not all that lucky >.>
    Just got back from the store, got a triple scoop of ice cream xD, now just relaxing listening to music, what bout you.
    That's the thing about roleplaying. It's slow and awkward, and sometimes people don't call and you-
    Oh wait, no that's dating.

But yeah, I load one page on KHI, and I can't load the rest for another half hour I don't know or really care what's going on with the server at the moment but if I post, I post.
    The bullet, as written, burns inextinguishably until the victim is totally gone, so...
    No, I'm well aware of that. Drake's attention was more or less directed entirely at the girl, and as such, with a sniper rifle in his hand, he would have shot and re-killed with deadly accuracy, or she would have somehow dodged it.

Either way, Drake was in a position to shoot and was going to do so.
    In terms of actual future manoeuvres, as in what you'll be doing, I'd rather not know, but I now know what I shouldn't do, or at least in that situation.
    I already wrote that other post before I spotted I had a message from you so...

The avoidance of powerplay still applies, but to clarify, after that second post.
    First thing off the bat, I had this message for the last 24 hours, but saw no notification? Anyway...

I was honestly uncertain how to continue, Lucas, Nikolaidis and Miscal were already battling, and Drake was up there in a perfect position where he soon saw the blonde once again walking and decided to try and take it out.

Anyway, given that I don't know that much about your character, or at least manifested in this state, I'll avoid powerplaying in the future.
    Yo nugga how big is the Methuselah guy I'm fighting? The size of a planet?
    Ehh, like i pay attention in class :p, but its somewhat the samething, it will still tear your skin off :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back