• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Professor Ven
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh no, we didn't have anything planned. I had Alcaeus head to Jarton to serve as a realistic meeting point for the roleplayers to gather, as, in ruin or not, it's still the major-most city of Morcado. So you tagging along mid-way is more than fine.
    Say, do you mind if I write a brief segment from Julian's perspective in Night of Fate?
    That would be swell.
    So far as the beta test goes, it seems that they have. No more "INVASION FAILED."
    if i make a pacific-rim-dailled-up-to-eleven roleplay would you make a sloth jaeger
    Hehehe...
    Trusty as always.

Watch and see. I'm going to make you all dependent on this character -- then kill him when you least expect it.
    I'm glad to hear it, Mr. Sloth.

How's the weather been for you? Playing any minecraft or kh1.5?

I'm doing good, mostly lurking about the forum right now.
    Indeed it does, Mr. Sloth. =]

It's good to see my favorite sloth again. How've you been doing lately?
    Feel free to add a second, 'companion' character (in fact I prefer this to an entirely separate second character). I can't promise both of them will make it through the Night of Fate, but it could be an interesting dynamic regardless.
    okay ;~~~~;

will miss profy thiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much ;A; come back soon <3
    First of all, thank you for making a goblin character. You have no idea how much I was hoping you'd do that. Second, you might want to limit your first character's magicks to one of the three schools, simply to keep everyone from going with Omni-Class magicks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back