• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Professor Ven
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I don't know why I wasn't expecting that, but it was a brilliant move on your part -- in so many ways.

The Sloth Gods have been appeased by your offering.
    Ugh. I'm fast approaching my seven-year KHI anniversary...
    For seven years of my life, an Internet forum dedicated to Kingdom Hearts has consumed a portion of my time and mental energy.
    I've been on the fence about Noah — mostly because of its whitewashed casting, petty as that may sound. Now I'll make a point of renting it, at the very least. Besides, most films with music by Clint Mansell have some redeeming qualities. In fact, they quite often have a lot of them.

Moon is one of my favorite films ever, and one of my favorite Mansell soundtracks.
    By the way, I plan on pursuing The Collected Works of Spurius sooner rather than later.
    Do keep an eye out for it! I have a feeling that your contributions would make full use of the concept and rules of the roleplay.
    Sounds like some mighty foreshadowin' to me.
    Or it could just be your usual wordy antics; I don't know.
    We were close, with Omni's Western RP—but the proverbial cigar was just out of reach. If I can muster the willpower to RP for more than a few posts, we'll find another venue for one of our dynamic duos.

What are your thoughts on Rena's upcoming "official RP" for the section?
    And so it came to pass that Profe'shal Al'Vengarion-tar was known by a new title: He Who Speaks with the Great Mansell's Voice. Semi-minimalist movie scores followed in his wake, and the world trembled in awe of his many links.

And so it was.
    Be'lal: Take it, Lews Therin. Callandor -- the kabob which is not a kabob -- awaits your hand!

[He draws his cutlery knife.]

Rand: A Kingsford-mark blade...

Be'lal: Yes, Lews Therin. A true grill-master's blade. Only an Iron Chef can wield such a tool -- as you shall soon discover for yourself!

[They fire up their respective grills, and start dicing vegetables with great intensity.]
    Slower going than expected. As it turns out, the Lord of Madness imposes a processing fee and a three-to-four week waiting period.
    True, I'm just surprised it's been so long since he's last logged on.

Ten fiddy? I can go see it for half that at Cinemark.
    I feel ya, went through the same thing couple years back, if you remember.

And I look forward to it. Meanwhile, Joey has fallen off the face of the earth. Hasn't been on for over a month.

Also, I do want to see Noah. Heard it was a good reimagining of the classic tale.
    It isn't as though I don't know how to explain it or write it, I do. I am just asking a series of questions to multiple RPers to get a feel for what is easily accepted and what isn't. In the proverbial end, it's ultimately my decision, as the manager.
    It might be, I'm still hesitant to involve time travel because of the complexity. Mind you, I can write time travel well, but I don't know if everyone is ready for it? Hence the question. Which actually you're the first not to answer it lol
    If presented with an opportunity, how would you approach the element of time travel in a RP? Would such an element intimidate you to join a RP?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back