• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Pandymint
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• What about Riku vs Roxas?

Hades is a bit of a trickster, but nobody would fall for him that fast.Wow, even Ven, who is like 5 years younger than him isn't that gullible.

I miss that voice.....
    Ohhhh, I am sensing a Sora vs Roxas in the tourmanet.

Yeah, and that he fell for Hook's tricks. HOOK OUT OF ALL PEOPLE.

I liked hearing Vanitas' voice. Just wanted a regular voice from Osment lol
    I don't really prefer Sora or Roxas. I try to avoid the who's better debate as far as possible xD

I hate slow tanks, and Terra was pretty gullible. Some people like him because of his heroic-ness, but me, I'm just eh....

I had problems with Aqua before I played her story because I assumed she only cared about being master, but experiencing her story, I realize it's more than that. As for Ven, I didn't hate him, but I didn't like that he was very whiny sometimes. I liked his agility, but I wasn't impressed by his attack power early in the game.
    I think we mix pretty well. Opposites attract, right? And I'm not good at focusing on things that don't interest me either. Biology just happens to interest me.

Hehe, the site censoring tones that name down for you.
    That might be a good idea if it's just training. Some places offer a training rather than actual schools or class.
    Tbh the only schooling that's beneficial is one that puts you into a very specific field with high pay upon graduation. Your better off as you are.
    I hated Roxas so much back then because of his tutorial, but now I find him as a good guy. Yeah, opinions change. I remember actually liking Terra at some point, but when I replayed his story, I disliked him.
    It's all a huge joke. A small clip on tv or even google search will show just how far behind American schools are compared to basically EVERYONE. The only reason we rank higher than poor countries is due to them being...poor. =/
    I'm not a fan of silent protagonists either xD There's only one silent protagonist I like.
    I think it'd be bad regardless of any acts. They're more worried about money than kids to the point that our schools literally, as in literally in all ways possible here, is ranked near the bottom of a top twenty list of most of the worlds major countries.
    I'm not saying important either but rather what's important is how the people of a said generation are, not what they see or experience.
    They dont have anything. They're not truly taught anything, that's another topic on failing school system though.
    They definitely aren't. No matter how they praise it, they were still of the 80s when wild hair and cocaine was about but even still they often had more sense than our generation does.
    What a generation witnesses or can tell, to me, is hardly a mark of it's worth. What's important is the people of it and how they'll be when they're older or what they leave behind. And so far, the only thing ours is leaving behind is kids to be raised by grandma and grandpa and a seemingly constantly lowering common sense in proportion to technology.
    They are just that way. When older people say our generation is the worst they aren't wrong.
    Sadly, since social media, people with a high school mentality have been appearing more and more. Before they were hidden and separated.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back